compare your first ecig to what you vape now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacis

May 15, 2015
I started with a aspire bdc tank and kanger tech batt. It was ok but I still smoked alot. The main reason I started vaping was of my job. I deliver chinese food and I did not want the food to pick up the smell of a cig. So I would vape to the person house and smoke on the way back. When
one of the guys at work told me he
had a friend getting rid of his old rig
for $20.00 I told him to get it from
him. Which is what I am using now.An aspire mini nautilus with a MVP 2 the 11 watt. Version. I add some parts to it to get it working and protected it. But sence that set up I did not wanted a cig.

Reactions: awsum140
May 15, 2015
I started with a sonic screwdriver..I mean an Innokin Itaste 134 with a Nautilus clearo. I got into vaping last summer. Had a crazy gf who did everything in her power to motivate me to quit smoking analogs. So I asked a friend and watched some reviews and that is what I ended up with. It was so silly looking, but it worked.

Nowadays I run several setups, living in China has allowed me a lot of access to all of the products manufactured here. Today I have an Aspire esp 30 with an Atlantis 1 atop it. I also have several other small devices and for those times when I want to bring the clouds I have a Sigelei 150 watt box. Usually I tend to gravitate towards smaller less powerful devices, mostly because they are small and portable and I never seem to get much time to relax. So something mobile suits my needs more often than not.

Yv

Reactions: seapeach
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread