Compendium of genisis methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter_lz

Jan 3, 2012
Russia
Hello.

I want to introduce a little book of genisis methods. I am a moderator of the genesis-thread on the biggest Russian-speaking e-cig forum. And this manual is a compendium of the experience of russian users in the mesh-working, coil-building etc. I am not an author of these methods, I am a collector). Some articles are mine, but the main part is a work of the genesis-users from our forum.

I’d like to share this manual to ECF community and I hope it will be useful for some vapers.

This is in Russian only yet unfortunately. Sorry. But I tried illustrating this to understand without text. Moreover, the english-version is preparing now. I’ll publish a link here, when it finished.

Gen_manual_v_1.3.pdf

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hello.

I want to introduce a little book of genisis methods. I am a moderator of the genesis-thread on the biggest Russian-speaking e-cig forum. And this manual is a compendium of the experience of russian users in the mesh-working, coil-building etc. I am not an author of these methods, I am a collector). Some articles are mine, but the main part is a work of the genesis-users from our forum.

I’d like to share this manual to ECF community and I hope it will be useful for some vapers.

This is in Russian only yet unfortunately. Sorry. But I tried illustrating this to understand without text. Moreover, the english-version is preparing now. I’ll publish a link here, when it finished.

Gen_manual_v_1.3.pdf

Thank you very much Peter. I will check back to see if you have the English version available sometime, but just the pictures are a great resource for some really neat ideas on wicking and coiling Genisis atties :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread