Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
well if thats the highest they do, then thats the highest they do :) there is a ebay shop stating the same 4200's as 50A cont, hence me asking>>2 GENUINE KEEPPOWER 26650 IMR 4200mAh 50A High Drain Rechargable BATTERIES UK | eBay
you cant trust anyone

LOL... why do you think I pulled the specs from KeepPower's website? I wanted to know exactly what the manufacturer says the ratings are... I barely trust myself, much less anyone else! I'm certainly not going to trust some 5th hand information from somebody that is trying to sell me something... ;)

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
LOL... why do you think I pulled the specs from KeepPower's website? I wanted to know exactly what the manufacturer says the ratings are... I barely trust myself, much less anyone else! I'm certainly not going to trust some 5th hand information from somebody that is trying to sell me something... ;)

yeah for sure, thats why ima asking :) Got anything on the Efest 3500 26650 32/64? i know there is doubt about those claims but then you go to Efest and i get frigging confused :D

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
I haven't looked into that one, Slippy... not a big fan of Efest, cause they have a tendency to overstate their ratings on everything anyway.... one of those cases where "I don't trust 'em, so I don't buy 'em"
I know a lot of people use them, I'm just not one of those people...

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Cool...
On a side note, I finally got my 26650 mod in last night. It is the UDT-V23 (Gladiator), I've got the 26650 sized Tobh for it too, just waiting for my batteries to get in, then I'm going to see how it does with clouds...
Right now I already have coils in it 24g Nichrome 80, dual coil 7/6 wrap contact coils at 2mm ID. I'll wick it with rayon and see how she runs... one of my local B&Ms is having a comp on Oct. 4th, I may drop in

How are you planning to set up your coils, rodeo?

MattyB1503

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
OC, CA
Guy, guys....

Unless you have authentic Sony 50A 26650's (glad I grabbed 3 when I could), stop messing w/ the 26650 size for "competition" builds.

I heard the resent Efest were infact re-wrapped Sony's but I hear a lot of things.

Bigger is not always better, usually but not always. I guess if you guyz are buying China junk then not really think about this stuff anyways...

Know you Batts & go by the Continuous Rating. apples to apples..

rodeo302

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2014
Minnesota
Cool...
On a side note, I finally got my 26650 mod in last night. It is the UDT-V23 (Gladiator), I've got the 26650 sized Tobh for it too, just waiting for my batteries to get in, then I'm going to see how it does with clouds...
Right now I already have coils in it 24g Nichrome 80, dual coil 7/6 wrap contact coils at 2mm ID. I'll wick it with rayon and see how she runs... one of my local B&Ms is having a comp on Oct. 4th, I may drop in

How are you planning to set up your coils, rodeo?
I haven't decided yet I started this thread for ideas and ended up learning about some new batteries that the battery guy at my local b&m never heard of lol. I've only recently restarted building them myself before they would and id watch and learn so I guess id like a few more ideas.

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
I haven't decided yet I started this thread for ideas and ended up learning about some new batteries that the battery guy at my local b&m never heard of lol. I've only recently restarted building them myself before they would and id watch and learn so I guess id like a few more ideas.

Cool... well, my KeepPower batteries should be here this week, so I'll see how she runs with the build that I've got on it right now when they get in, and I'll let you know how it works out.
I've got my Knight with a copper Tobh in 18650 with VTC4s set up at 0.2 ohms, and it puts out okay, but I still need to tweak it a bit. It'll make a decent cloud, but I don't think it would win any comps at the moment...

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
Well...hahahaaa... i just got my 26650 copper king today with asmodus, did a 5wrap dual on 7/64th id with 22g, 0.14Ω, rayon.... made a little 5ml test batch of a new flavour i got in with a plain 90%vg 9mg juice i have...... the 9mg was a big mistake, nic buzz alert on the standard 4airholes, been a while since i had a headrush like that lol.

The Asmodus came with a thicker o-ring in the little packet with screwdriver etc so i put this o-ring in the groove where the grub screw or set screw tighten's down onto so as to hold the collar onto the base, works a charm if anyone is having problem with the grub screw not being long enough ;)

Ordered another 26650, a copper 4Nine with another asmodus :D

Last edited:

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Damn, Slippy... careful with that nic rush... I messed up and grabbed the wrong juice bottle yesterday... put 36mg in my Tobh at .2 ohms and a fresh batt.... when the room stopped spinning and the hiccups and sweats went away, I put a big piece of tape on the bottle so it would stand out more!!

Don't question it, rodeo... just do a happy dance and slap a solid build on it!!

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
...Don't take any vapor into your lungs. The cloud winners only do massive mouth pulls....Leave all the vapor in your mouth before you blow your clouds...The guy with the best setup and the most massive squirrel cheeks will win it. Good luck.

Edit: I would use the Helios...

what????
come on please tell me how could you get more vapor from a wide open rda with mouth hits???? have you even tried it????

on my airy drippers I ger great clouds with my lungs but non with just mouth, I even get more vapor from an evod with mouth than on a 3mm airhole dripper if I try the mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread