COMPETITION: Win the most luxurious ejuice ever created!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Daddy

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Western central Illinois
Hi , HzG8rGrl

Ok I received the CAVIAR juice from Nick O'Teen today and have been vapping on it for the last 30min. It sure does have a fish smell but a very light fish taste , not bad at all just a light smooth vape . I am really not a good taste tester (50 years smoker) So if any of you that entered the contest that want to try this I will send you a small sample of this Caviar juice . I have just 30ml of this juice and some cleaned used 10ml bottles that I can put 1 to 3ml in for a sample unless not to many want to try it , then I will just split it up between you all . PM me your ADD if you want to try this juice and I will try to get you some .

John

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Hahaha omg I can't wait! Big daddy is sending me a sample. It will be an awesome conversation piece but I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to give it a go. It will be one of those really good dares I can make at a party!! Thanks Nick o' teen for making this juice and Thank you BigDaddy for being so kind and sending me a sample!!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
All who have requested samples of the Caviar Juice your samples HAVE BEEN SHIPPED as of
1600hr CDT 08/05/2010 by USPS . Hope you all enjoy it as I did send a very small sample only about 1.5ml .

Your Welcome

John

John,

Got the sample today. Thanks! I put it in a 510 atty/cart and on an eGo batt. While if you smell the ejuice there is a slight fish smell to it that for me, then isn't the dominant flavor vaping. I get a more 'neutral' fatty - perhaps egg yolk taste along with the fish. Not salty like some, but I guess the better caviar isn't supposed to be salty. Not much experience with it - a few parties when I lived in LA CA...

Anyway, thank you (and Nick) for the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread