• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Complaining on the wait to clear up clutter on the Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

honesty

Feb 20, 2010
Hawaii
A quick google search on basic business principles:

1. Be Trustful
2. Keep An Open Mind
3. Meet Obligations
4. Have Clear Documents
5. Become Community Involved
6. Maintain Accounting Control
7. Be Respectful

Maybe Carlos meets #2 and #7, but I don't know 'cuz I don't know him in person. But I can tell from these forums that he lacks the rest. He'll loose your address, he's impossible to reach in person (and doesn't have anyone designated for this job), constantly changes delivery estimates, is NOT community involved, and most likely does not have any accounting control.

"oh wait, my boxes aren't here..." (goes and takes 2-3 weeks to get them and promises that the products will be sent out soon)...."oh wait, I need swtiches" (currently out to get them).

Maybe he's a "NICE" guy, but c'mon. If he is in fact a nice guy, then MAYBE i'd be more sympathetic to his unprecedented incompetency. But there's no way to know because he chooses to hide himself from the community of juice Box "FANS" that trusts him blindly.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
It's a beautiful day with no new rants? Awesome!

<blows whistle>

<speaks into microphone>"For posting a counter rant before the appearance of an actual rant, Snarkyone is fined five points and will have to spend thirty minutes in the penalty box."

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
"Weekend Update:

*crickets*

----- end update

I didn't want to post an update until I got some information for you all but the information I received was minimalistic at best. Carlos depleted his stash of switches Friday, and on Sunday I was made aware of this. The good news is I was able to contact the supplier on Monday and get 85 sparkly new switches packaged and shipped overnight air mail to Carlos and he should be swimming in switches by Wednesday at the latest.

The 85 should keep him in switches well beyond the current orders. I'll also get an idea of the rest of the resources (boxes, magnets, etc.) and see if anything is running low also and get shipments going to keep this type of speed bump from happening again.

So the update is that there are no updates, but we are working hard to make sure that there will be updates. I am hopeful that we will see movement in the orders like we did last week. Carlos is still getting everything ready as far as he can without the switches so when the shipment arrives we can see some big numbers in movement again.

I know this isn't much help for those of you waiting on juice Boxes but I want you to see that there has been a snag and that we are working to get it unraveled ASAP."

Wow. Carlos ran all the way out of switches again before he let someone know about it? And three days later at that? And Porphy had to order for him? I'm glad Porphy is keeping us in the loop, and carlos is working around the switch problem, but Jeez.

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
"Weekend Update:

*crickets*

----- end update

I didn't want to post an update until I got some information for you all but the information I received was minimalistic at best. Carlos depleted his stash of switches Friday, and on Sunday I was made aware of this. The good news is I was able to contact the supplier on Monday and get 85 sparkly new switches packaged and shipped overnight air mail to Carlos and he should be swimming in switches by Wednesday at the latest.

The 85 should keep him in switches well beyond the current orders. I'll also get an idea of the rest of the resources (boxes, magnets, etc.) and see if anything is running low also and get shipments going to keep this type of speed bump from happening again.

So the update is that there are no updates, but we are working hard to make sure that there will be updates. I am hopeful that we will see movement in the orders like we did last week. Carlos is still getting everything ready as far as he can without the switches so when the shipment arrives we can see some big numbers in movement again.

I know this isn't much help for those of you waiting on Juice Boxes but I want you to see that there has been a snag and that we are working to get it unraveled ASAP."

Wow. Carlos ran all the way out of switches again before he let someone know about it? And three days later at that? And Porphy had to order for him? I'm glad Porphy is keeping us in the loop, and carlos is working around the switch problem, but Jeez.

I think the question is why didn't the correct number of switches get ordered when he ran out 3 weeks ago? This is just more of the same crap. At least we know that it isn't that carlos doesnt communicate with just us, he also doesn't tell his friend and seller of his JB that he is out of supplies to build his JB. A juice box which has gone up for sale again with no parts to build it. How fitting of a situation is that?

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
I think the question is why didn't the correct number of switches get ordered when he ran out 3 weeks ago? This is just more of the same crap. At least we know that it isn't that carlos doesnt communicate with just us, he also doesn't tell his friend and seller of his JB that he is out of supplies to build his JB. A juice box which has gone up for sale again with no parts to build it. How fitting of a situation is that?

Yeah. If it was he got a bad batch of switches, the switches ordered from China were held up in customs, sick kid, carpal tunnel, or what not, sure. But I didn't notice that the box of switches I reached into ten times every day was empty? After Porphy promised everyone a mondo shipment for Monday? He's taking it better than I would have.

By the way, your 'really' post on the other thread made me think of last weekend's Weekend Update on SNL. But I get to be Jerry Seinfeld, mmkay?

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
got my refund and a JB. don't know why.

the chemical taste in the JB is ungawdly and unvapeable. couldn't tell if it was the clear tube or the atty. got black soot in the juice and dumped it. ran everclear down the atty, no help. flooded it and triggered it to try to soak that crud off.

all i can say is glad i got the refund. don't know why they come like that with chemical taste. I'll be donating this one to someone with plenty of time on their hands ;)

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
got my refund and a JB. don't know why.

the chemical taste in the JB is ungawdly and unvapeable. couldn't tell if it was the clear tube or the atty. got black soot in the juice and dumped it. ran everclear down the atty, no help. flooded it and triggered it to try to soak that crud off.

all i can say is glad i got the refund. don't know why they come like that with chemical taste. I'll be donating this one to someone with plenty of time on their hands ;)
I cant get past the taste either. I think it is the epoxy. Some say it goes away. I think maybe they are just getting used to it. I did figure out that you can do some serious break-in by taking the side off and vape it in reverse (blow thru it). It makes major clouds and you don't have to taste the nasty. I have been doing this for about 10 minutes a day since I got it and can still taste the yuck.

Not giving up yet. Not voting in the poll yet either.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
@ralph T
yeah I get what could be the taste you are talking about when I need to "juice it".

after some practice I was able to juice it before that taste. My trick is to press the button,suck on the mouth piece, and push the bottle.. then i am ready to vape horizontally (like my 2nd video in this social group) mine works welll for me...

I can't relate to everyones personal experience with the juice box,,, so I will not post any views on that.. I am only stating my view.

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
@ralph T
yeah I get what could be the taste you are talking about when I need to "juice it".

after some practice I was able to juice it before that taste. My trick is to press the button,suck on the mouth piece, and push the bottle.. then i am ready to vape horizontally (like my 2nd video in this social group) mine works welll for me...

I can't relate to everyones personal experience with the juice box,,, so I will not post any views on that.. I am only stating my view.

The pine sol like, sort of chemical taste I am talking about is there all the time, wet or dry, on or off. I could even smell it after flushing the atty out with water, then later with a vodka soak, and then drying the atty for a day in a dehydrator at 125F. I did that routine on day 2.

I know its not my juice because "it" was there from the beginning, and I vaped straight PG for awhile after the above mentioned cleaning attempt.

The taste that I think you are speaking of is more of a nasty, burnt, dry atty taste, usually accompanied by a thousand needles in the throat feeling. That goes away by just re-wetting the atty, for me anyway. I get similar on a dried out 510.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Three months ago I orderd a JB, little did I know of all the vaping possibilities, so therefore I took the gamble to order one. After several mails, re-sending my address several times , I still have not received it. I have asked for a refund, as waiting for a product for three months and seeing that people who ordered after me have already received it, not getting any information about a tracking nr, no replies what so ever if it has been send, I think I made a wrong move to order this device. Actually by reading all the posts on people's experience I don't think it is a winner. Besides I have now learned after several different devices what the best device is for me. IMHO if you sell something you have to be able to make it, be clear on when it will be send and not let your customers wait for three months without proper communication. I have requested PayPal to refund my money, even if the JB arrives, I will not accept it and have it send back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread