• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Complaining on the wait to clear up clutter on the Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
But the only updates is the complaining. Without the complaining this social group wouldnt really have any posts.

I understand man, I totally do,,, but ... a short comment to bump up the thread now and then is understandable.. but for every long comment that is an extra page an extra scroll... and then quoting a long post is adding to it... Because though all the back and forth the ship updates no matter how few.. are spread OUT tooo far....

if you feel like you have to post there... post "still waiting" "what's the deal" or something a bit witty ....whatever... but everyone that doesn't have one is in the same boat...

also if you have something like post here... then post at the update something like " HEY Could someone respond to this: (add link to this thread)

it is all about organization and quick reference

that's all

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
My only REAL complaint (other than general bickering due to impatience) is that the forum makes me so jealous of people that have theirs. I don't want a rushed, inferior product by any means. If we can't vent our frustrations on here though, what do we have?

lol, i just saw your signature. Might want to change that to ....

The Juicebox...still waiting on the future.

Just had another idea. We all have those sig boxes that show been vaping for xxx days. How about somebody put a sig box together that shows....ordered juice box on Dec. 4th...been waiting XXX days

Last edited:

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
This sucks :(

that is all :p
Agreed.
smiley-sad017.gif

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
It is really too bad Carlos doesn't complete the supplier process. Obviously it is his choice to do so or not, but a post direct from him every couple of days advising folks of progress would go a long way to soothe some of the hard feelings on here.

Also letting people know that there is a parts delay would also be helpful.

Music may soothe the savage breast, but accurate info soothes the savage vapers........

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
It is really too bad Carlos doesn't complete the supplier process. Obviously it is his choice to do so or not, but a post direct from him every couple of days advising folks of progress would go a long way to soothe some of the hard feelings on here.

Also letting people know that there is a parts delay would also be helpful.

absolutely. since i can't post on the update thread without causing a rucus, i would like to say i've never questioned carlos integrity. I know he is not off on a cruise and that he is working hard. it's very puzzling to know wth is really going on, when we suddenly hear about switches. All we ask is to just be honest with us. the boxes were the issue and ALL parts were ready and waiting for those boxes. now we hear there are no switches.

i check all the forums for updates, and being a lack of supplier on here has no bearing on updates. as someone else stated, none of the other forums have updates.

juicy, i did send an email asking for status of my order to the hotmail address 8 days ago and never got a reply

Re: ETA? paypal order Dec 13th

True Love is selling these on his website, yet he is not a supplier either. :confused:

I sent my payment paypal as a "gift" as requested and had to pay a $3 and change fee trying to help carlos out. I LIKE carlos, but liking and questioning are entirely 2 different things. When I don't get replies to my emails, i have every right to question the status on an open forum.

we've followed the rules and waited. now all we want is a legitimate update, or at the very least answers to our emails requesting an ETA. I don't think expecting a now 8 day wait to an email is being unreasonable.

at this point i have no choice but to wait. i've sold off my juice and hopefully won't run out before getting my JB which is supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread for juice savings. I had a choice financially to buy ONE mod. I chose the JB based on Porphy, Snarkyones, reviews and the 4-5 week wait stated at the time.

this has become ridiculous and a bit dejavu of innovapor's troubles last year. it's a total insult to me and gives the vaping community a bad name.

less hype and more info would be nice.

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
Juicefreak i wouldn't worry about causing a disturbance on the other thread. This thread was started so essentially our complaints could be ignored by the people who are being silent and sitting at the back of the bus. Actually i would love their names and addresses because i have a ton of products i would love to sell them. They are after all the perfect customers...they pay and then wait and wait and wait....and then defend a product and manufacturer that they are waiting on , and then wait and wait and wait.

If you have a legitimate complaint (we all do) feel free to post it wherever you like. If they dont like it then they are always free to exercise their freedom and stop reading the updates.

I mean as customers who are being taken care of properly and loyally they can always e-mail Carlos or call him on the phone to get their updates....oh wait...they cant do that can they?

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
I actually own several companies and produce and deliver my product on a daily business. There were many years, thats right years that i put in 20 hour days to deliver on promises that i made to my customers. There are also many times that i had to take losses on my business because of those promises. But that is what you do...In business you are only as good as your word...PERIOD.

So you saying if you think you can do better then do it.

Guess what? I do and I do it on a daily basis without fail.

And how could complaints or responding to e-mails slow him down? For weeks or months he didnt have boxes to complete the work. Now he doesnt have switches to complete the boxes. Whats next?

You say its common sense? Then use some of your own. Oh, and keep on waiting. And i will keep on waiting because i paid for the product just like you. Im also free to complain all i want.

Thru all of my rants and complaining i have never singled out anyone other than the manufacturer and this whole process because quite frankly....its been deserved. You have turned it personal and im ok with that...Im a big boy and can handle myself quite well. Can You?

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
Kuya Dave please don't demean our attempts for answers. I have carlos home address. I have sent him atties in the past and we have emailed personally. I have no problem with Carlos the man. I have never distrusted his motives or thought him a thief out to profiteer on the gullible.

If Juicy is his representative and is in charge of the new hotmail address to answer questions, then i think the complaints are more directed at WHOever is in charge. from the sidelines it looks like no one is when we are expecting a list and get "parts are on order" again.

I think all we want to know is are they coming, or not? it's a real simple question and not meant as a complaint to stir up trouble. I'll shut up and wait some more and like someone else said, check the mailbox again and again and again.

Remember those that ordered directly from carlos don't even have order #'s. Just Paypal confirmation that it was paid. Others have sent graphics with no acknowledgement that they were received. So how do you suggest we track the progress other than coming on here, when we have no other recourse? Your post is as insulting to me, as ours are to you for 'speaking up'.

i'm not into childish backbiting crap. a little professionalism would go a long way to resolving the complaints. If TL wants to set himself up as Carlos supplier on the forum, he can edit our posts into oblivion if you don't like them.

As far as improved product the longer the wait, i have reviews from the first JB to go by. The JBTL2 is fine, but to keep redesigning it just slows things down, don't you think? The first video review of the JB by Porphy said it would never flood, and now we get feedback of all these ways to clear it out when it does flood. What changed? so we come here for new info on how to use it and updates.

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
Juicefreak, I don't know why you say I never responded to your email. We exchanged 4 or 5 emails. We discussed our dogs, carlos working too hard, etc...

janice yes we did. this was AFTER those correspondences. I guess i should have changed the subject line. the new one was sent on the 10th. it must have slipped by you then:

hey janice do you know where i am on the list?

i know you only tell us what carlos gives you for info, and gawd i hope you are being paid well lol.

lets do it this way = i'll wait until the end of Feb and not say another word. Can you at least promise it will be here by then? Last I remember he was done with the Nov orders and was into Dec?

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
actually if you know how to contact him & use common sense you can email him & or skype him.
Yes I know how to contact him
No I have not tried.
Why? Cause the more disturbances he gets the further behind he gets.

Takes common sense
everyone whining & complaining should just request a refund & move on.
Or else just relax... At least you know he is getting product out.
maybe not like big manufactures but for a single man he is doing good.
if you think you could do better without sacrificing your product then let's see you do it.

Why is it everyone starts crying more and more when others receive theres and they don't?
It's so ridiculous it is not funny.
You wonder why there is so much poor quality in products these days.
It's because everyone wants cheap & fast. The more time taken into a product generally the better. The more they make design etc. the better it gets down the line when they take there time.

IM tempted to delete my posts mostly due to people crying & whining so much & so many of us being patient & having to read your crap.
We keep up to see whats going on Because we are curious also.
But we don't care about how negative all of you are. it makes us sick.
I think many others will agree with me on this.

You really think if everone frustrated requested a refund Carlos would have the money? I highly doubt it, so what's the point? Now we're basically at his mercy or we just write it off as a lose or come on here and vent.

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
lets do it this way = i'll wait until the end of Feb and not say another word. Can you at least promise it will be here by then? Last I remember he was done with the Nov orders and was into Dec?

Actually I think that all of this pissing and moaning is an excellent way to let off steam for people who have been let down by this flawed process.

I don't count myself in that camp yet as I ordered 6 Jan and cant really complain until 6 March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread