Concentrates on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking for some different flavor concentrates and decided to check Amazon. I've seen a few products with reviews applauding how good or bad they work with vape juice. I just searched "Vape concentrate" and I get a bunch of concentrates used for baking products, "LorAnn" is the name of one brand.

Are baking concentrates and vape concentrates the same stuff? Does anybody get there concentrates from amazon?

I've also seen Hookah Flavorings that are made with VG and food grade; same as the baking concentrates.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
I've been looking for some different flavor concentrates and decided to check Amazon. I've seen a few products with reviews applauding how good or bad they work with vape juice. I just searched "Vape concentrate" and I get a bunch of concentrates used for baking products, "LorAnn" is the name of one brand.

Are baking concentrates and vape concentrates the same stuff? Does anybody get there concentrates from amazon?

I've also seen Hookah Flavorings that are made with VG and food grade; same as the baking concentrates.

Hi Reekyrungole and welcome to ECF.

You need to be careful when ordering flavor concentrates. Flavors need to be water soluble for vaping.

Nearly all of the flavor concentrates used in DIY (for vaping) are also used in the food and beverage industries.

I've never ordered flavors via Amazon.

I don't know where in the world you are located. You might want to add the country you are located in to your Profile. That would help us in helping you. ;)

Here is a link with a very comprehensive listing of online stores selling flavor concentrates. It covers flavors sold in the USA, Canada, UK, EU, Australia and New Zealand.

I'm in the USA and regularly order flavors from Bull City Flavors and Nom Nomz (UK). There are other flavor houses I order from but those two carry most of the flavors used in DIY.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
When ordering flavors from the amazon site just make sure to verify if they are water soluble. Check the questions, many already have the answer there or in the description. I'm a big fan of BCF and Medicine Flower for vendors.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Great, I just tried searching amazon, didn't think to search Lorann, thought it was too niche lol.
I think the suggestion below...meant that you should search the DIY Eliquid subforum for Lorann. There have been threads about which Lorann flavorings are safe to use for DIY eliquids and which aren't.
Try using the Search bar here, ton of information about lorann...

Also, a couple more vendors in the US who sell flavorings used for our DIY eliquids are GremberryFarms.com and OneStopDIYShop.com. Both sell many of the commonly used brands of individual flavorings and their own "One Shot" flavorings. Each One Shot is already a blend of flavorings...ready to use with just your nic base, plain PG, and plain VG to easily and quickly make a finished eliquid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread