Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I can no longer see what is happening to us as a country!, NO ONE! is any better then anyone else! ( politicians and journalist) we are different because life is not the same we experience the very same emotions at different times based on how the cards are dealt. :ohmy: Welcome to Um! a thread Pop started :p

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Orange, California, United States
I can no longer see what is happening to us as a country!, NO ONE! is any better then anyone else! ( politicians and journalist) we are different because life is not the same we experience the very same emotions at different times based on how the cards are dealt. :ohmy: Welcome to Um! a thread Pop started :p

"All animals are created equal; only some animals are more equal than others..."

Sent via the guys that made Star Trek low tech.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Give an animal what its being fed and hope it agrees. I don't think so, it will sniff it first,give a lick and hope its not starving you maybecome are pray. Let it fend for itself and be free!. With little no freedom!! there is no kingdom, when that happens now is when human or animal is out side the ability to not only provide but to help there pride:)

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Give an animal what its being fed and hope it agrees. I don't think so, it will sniff it first,give a lick and hope its not starving you maybecome are pray. Let it fend for itself and be free!. With little no freedom!! there is no kingdom, when that happens now is when human or animal is out side the ability to not only provide but to help there pride:)

POP spit it out man lmao

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I used to be politically intrigued. I would watch news programs most nights, and listen to talk radio most days. I sometimes wrote letters, made phone calls, and attended meetings and rallies.

As a Libertarian, I am socially left, fiscally right. I feel the government should be small and stay out of our lives.

After years of watching the government and legislators do so much wrong (in my opinion), I found I had two choices. I could continue to frustrate myself by banging my head ever harder against that wall, or I could change my own focus.

So a couple years ago, I quit watching the news (and haven't thrown anything at the TV since). I disconnected with all political activities, spending more time with family and friends. Instead of talk radio at work, I listen to audio books.

I may not be changing the world as I would like to, but I have changed myself. I am happier and more rounded as a person. I don't care about the latest scandals. I ignore the latest votes on bills before Congress. I still have the same beliefs, I just understand how little my actions can change the system, so I focus on improving myself.

BTW, the straw that broke my back was the Supreme Court decision that said personal property could be taken for the "public good". There is no way our founding fathers would agree that your family house can be taken to build a shopping mall or another by-way.

Barefoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Xianning, Hubei Province, China
Maintaining the Status Quo - usually meaning the Wealthy at one level and the less well off becoming more so - is these days driven by debt. Thee can have 'whatever' thee want - as long as thee are willing to enslave thyself to the huge 'Debt Mechanism' that is so deeply entrenched that folk no longer see it for what it is - like fish not seeing water :facepalm:

Stopping watching TV allowed me to appreciate more what i have already in my life - and less driven to buy the latest _____(fill in the blank).

Politically - i find it amusing more than infuriating - that folk are more driven by 'What's in it for ME' then "What's Best for US!" - changing that needs to become more apparent before widespread change can happen.

What we're taught and what we're told is, Is What we've bought and How we're sold

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I used to be politically intrigued. I would watch news programs most nights, and listen to talk radio most days. I sometimes wrote letters, made phone calls, and attended meetings and rallies.

As a Libertarian, I am socially left, fiscally right. I feel the government should be small and stay out of our lives.

After years of watching the government and legislators do so much wrong (in my opinion), I found I had two choices. I could continue to frustrate myself by banging my head ever harder against that wall, or I could change my own focus.

So a couple years ago, I quit watching the news (and haven't thrown anything at the TV since). I disconnected with all political activities, spending more time with family and friends. Instead of talk radio at work, I listen to audio books.

I may not be changing the world as I would like to, but I have changed myself. I am happier and more rounded as a person. I don't care about the latest scandals. I ignore the latest votes on bills before Congress. I still have the same beliefs, I just understand how little my actions can change the system, so I focus on improving myself.

BTW, the straw that broke my back was the Supreme Court decision that said personal property could be taken for the "public good". There is no way our founding fathers would agree that your family house can be taken to build a shopping mall or another by-way.

very good hangdude i need to move on. I honesty cant believe these folks are getting away with what they are doing to us.The Media is a big problem my satellite dishes are going in the dumpster anyhow. Cable has been canceled with that said i hope we get thru this as a country and the folks responsible dont get to leave when the time comes. I feel better already.I should have kept more music in my life:)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Maintaining the Status Quo - usually meaning the Wealthy at one level and the less well off becoming more so - is these days driven by debt. Thee can have 'whatever' thee want - as long as thee are willing to enslave thyself to the huge 'Debt Mechanism' that is so deeply entrenched that folk no longer see it for what it is - like fish not seeing water :facepalm:

Stopping watching TV allowed me to appreciate more what i have already in my life - and less driven to buy the latest _____(fill in the blank).

Politically - i find it amusing more than infuriating - that folk are more driven by 'What's in it for ME' then "What's Best for US!" - changing that needs to become more apparent before widespread change can happen.

Hi Barefoot

you guys are very encouraging. I guess that's what i needed when i started this thread. I was in England in 1972 visiting with my mother she was born there, She moved back there some years later to be with her family and passed over there. Folks were very nice to me as a kid it was a great experience but i stayed here in stead of moving with my mother and quit school for work. Opportunity is always out there its recognizing it that is often over looked and never taught i suppose. I hope to visit my family over there some day and visit her grave. The English people are a hoot lol. My aunts use to visit and let me tell you they had away of putting us kids in our place fast LOL:)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Folks i agree i honestly have been banned from posting on all the MSM (ALL) and start a new account which i will not do. (shunning my 1st amendment NOT!) I know there is more too life then vaping some times its best to talk,( I often wish i was not M&P) but its best for M&P (me!) as vender's to not get into it too much! (REALLY!) we love this community and its the truth!! money means nothing to me! when i feel like my country (us) is being manipulated and controlled in a politically correct and a morally corrupt society!!, were all good people!! Gay, Black, what ever, we are us, Human. regardless of personal views ( FREEDOM! is everything!!) Needless to say i may not have a college degree. I have pride and dignity and I( NEVER! JUDGE!) I Hate EVIL! LIES! and MANIPULATION!! with that said i will start another thread to hopefully bring some positive into some live's . I am educated when it comes to self management nothing will ever replace the pride we have as a team of caring people, so now i go back to music:) ( not politics ) and simply pay attention to the vocals and weather! and focus on helping folks STOP Smoking!!. This FORUM! is open for you all. I suggest having fun and share experiences both negative and positive its all part of being human:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread