Confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
Just rec'd my order of Frenilla, PBC, and Doodle and they all have the born on date as 5/12 which was the ship date.

Since 2 of those are listed as SR(short run?) When were they really "born"?

Thought I'd read the Frenilla specifically was born in April. Any advice as I'd like to label them correctly.

Thanks

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Just rec'd my order of Frenilla, PBC, and Doodle and they all have the born on date as 5/12 which was the ship date.

Thought I'd read the Frenilla specifically was born in April. Any advice as I'd like to label them correctly.

Thanks

Would assume it's just the bottle date.

From the frenilla page:

MIXED ON 4-1-2014

RELEASED ON 4-22-2014 @ 9:30AM CST

READY TO vape 5-1-2014 (MINIMUM!)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Thanks

for short runs, Clark marks the description on the website with the actual mix date.

What she said. :) The date on the label is the date that the liquid was dispensed from the bulk liquid. The actual mix date (in the case of SR liquid) will be on the website. It's also safe to assume that they core flavors have been pre-steeped for a minimum of 2-4 weeks before they are released!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread