Not open for further replies.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Anyone else have this issue with the juice overflowing from the atomizer and filling the threadcaps ? I know since I drip , that I get a bit of run off lol.

The liquid is going to form deposits with time, and solidify , so by not maintaining the device, I can see this happening for sure.

dskarpus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Manhattan Upper West Side
Mud - Drip less and when atty Is cool. These are my findings after a couple of weeks :
801 2-3 drops EM juice. If the atty is warm or hot the juice will flow freely. Putting the tip on will force the liquid out. Putting on a drip tip eliminates part of the problem. Using a more viscous juice eliminates almost all of the problem.
901 1-2 drops same as above.
401 and 510 have less of a problem.
After numerous changes, I don't have any atty's fail. I am currently using an old EM 801 marble atty that I thought was ng, at 7.4 in one Indulgence. After an initial bad taste, it vapes warm, but good. I have 3 Indulgence in rotation, so I'll see how long it lasts. That one doesn't leak as much as the new ones.

Jumi

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
Athens, Greece
I believe this issue with 3V 16340 over-reacting in low resistance atties is something that should be fixed in later batches. With 808 cartomizers also they don't work... It is self-defeating to have batteries with great discharge rate that protection stops them functioning waaaaay before their limit and other batteries with lower specs to exceed them easily and work fine.

If the specs of these batteries are accurate then these can be the best batteries there is for 6V vaping if this is fixed.

lack of airflow & leakage on 801 yes.
others seem to be fine for me just tiny bit of leakage on others from overfill.

801 regular atties rub the cap so .01 airflow
cut down the atty a bit & it helps airflow but still not good.
notch the adapter & better airflow & get leakage in upright position sitting for couple minutes.

I want to strongly suggest Eastmall at least sell extra adapter caps and adapters the way they do batteries. What happens if a year from now my adapter cap fails? Would I have to buy a whole new unit? My reason for buying a big battery and versatile mod is to last a long time and not having these pieces sold separate worries me.

I want to strongly suggest Eastmall at least sell extra adapter caps and adapters the way they do batteries. What happens if a year from now my adapter cap fails? Would I have to buy a whole new unit? My reason for buying a big battery and versatile mod is to last a long time and not having these pieces sold separate worries me.

agree's & I have suggested it to them many times.
& it states it comes with 4caps & adapters.
but comes with 1 cap & 4adapters.
I have suggested to them to fix that.

i ordered because I read & seen it had 4 caps & adapters.
Was perfect for me. As the adapters are so tiny LOL..

I am waiting for friend to get some time & make me some caps.

Since I don't have anything to order & request extra's.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

agree's & I have suggested it to them many times.
& it states it comes with 4caps & adapters.
but comes with 1 cap & 4adapters.
I have suggested to them to fix that.

i ordered because I read & seen it had 4 caps & adapters.
Was perfect for me. As the adapters are so tiny LOL..

I am waiting for friend to get some time & make me some caps.

Since I don't have anything to order & request extra's.

I have asked before,

and I have just asked again
if we can sell the adapters and cap set as an accessory pack.

the answer is

YES

they will be available as an accessory pack on the new web shop

we are discussing price -- it will be 5.00

everyone throw flowers at my feet, --- hahahahaha :pervy:

Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
So I just got my indulgence in and its my first mod. I got a gold, along with an hv 510 atty. I love the 6v 510, its my first 510 and absolutely love it. But I have a few questions that someone else had the same problem.

So heres how it went, was asking someone about a charger for the 16340's he told me to make sure I liked the 6v experience. I said I loved it with an HV atty, he told me try a regular atty. I threw my 510 standard atty on, no sizzle, no nothing at all. didnt move batteries. So I thought maybe its a bum attie, or I popped it. So didnt touch atty, and put the 3.7v cup on, and it worked just fine with same attie.

hmm.. weird.. threw back on 6v cup, nothing... threw back on hv atty, worked great. So did the same thing with standard 901 atty, same results.. The only atty that will work with my 6v cup and batteries is an HV atty. Is there some kind of circuit stopping it from working on regular atties?

Other than that and the slight discoloration between different parts (not horrible) I love this mod from my first impressions. Can anyone help? :)

EDIT: Also, The website says "The Universal Battery Charger (provided with the Indulgence Manual STARTER KIT) is suitable for 3v 16340 (CR123A) batteries, The battery has PCB to protect itself when it is fully charged"

But I was informed that it kills the batteries faster charging 3v batteries on a 3.7v charger. Any suggestions? If you can use that charger, do you charge them one at a time? I thought it was unsafe to charge them seperately.

I'm dying to get a GOLD Indulgence! (all they have are silver & titanium right now).... Where'd you find a Gold one?.... Does anyone know if there are any US distributors for the Eastmall Indulgence?

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I'm dying to get a GOLD Indulgence! (all they have are silver & titanium right now).... Where'd you find a Gold one?.... Does anyone know if there are any US distributors for the Eastmall Indulgence?

The gold indulgence sold out very quickly both times it was released in shop

I am sure it will come again,

an no, I do not know of any USA distributors for the Eastmall Indulgence.

and if anyone else does,

please do not post it in David's forum thank you.

This is Eastmall Forum

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
Great! I am very glad the caps and adapters will be available as an accessory pack.. I will def get them to be safe. I hope they and the LR atties are ready by the 10th when i make my next order.. after that it will be a LONG time before I can order again, but this is a pretty big order so if they are not there yet....:(

I have asked before,

and I have just asked again
if we can sell the adapters and cap set as an accessory pack.

the answer is

YES

they will be available as an accessory pack on the new web shop

we are discussing price -- it will be 5.00

everyone throw flowers at my feet, --- hahahahaha :pervy:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Great! I am very glad the caps and adapters will be available as an accessory pack.. I will def get them to be safe. I hope they and the LR atties are ready by the 10th when i make my next order.. after that it will be a LONG time before I can order again, but this is a pretty big order so if they are not there yet....:(

we always try to help with all of your requests,

and we are as happy as you are when we can oblige ....
:)

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
Just one more question!! lol

What Voltage does the Indulgence Universal wireless USB Passthrough vape at? is it 3.7v or 5v? It doesn't say on the site. Sorry if this has already been covered. I already got a small self powered usb hub in anticipation though not sure how good it is...

Thanks Di you have been great:)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

What Voltage does the Indulgence Universal wireless USB Passthrough vape at? is it 3.7v or 5v? It doesn't say on the site. Sorry if this has already been covered. I already got a small self powered usb hub in anticipation though not sure how good it is...

hi, prr2freya

it is normal for passthru to vape at 5v

I personally recommend that you use the passthru with a self

powered hub, and not attached into your puter ------:)

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
You should trust Di on this. Get yourself a stand-alone AC powered USB hub for your PT. Best Buy has them and tons of other places like amazon.com etc. I don't wanna have to come over there and replace your motherboard. :D

It would be nice if EM carried these <hint> <hint> :p
hi, prr2freya

it is normal for passthru to vape at 5v

I personally recommend that you use the passthru with a self

powered hub, and not attached into your puter ------:)

Last edited:

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA

There is no answer to that without details. What atty are you using? If you are using a Joye 510 (2.1Ω), even a hub with a 2A (2000mA) power supply will only push it to about 4.4V.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
You should trust Di on this. Get yourself a stand-alone AC powered USB hub for your PT. Best Buy has them and tons of other places like amazon.com etc. I don't wanna have to come over there and replace your motherboard. :D

It would be nice if EM carried these <hint> <hint> :p

we do sell it on the new website -- $4.00 !!!!! :pervy:

201004060823061.jpg

just make sure that you get the AC cord with it ----- :pervy:

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Just got my Indulgence yesterday and so far love it. Have a couple of questions.

It uses a lot of juice (Make my own so no big deal), but it runs so hot I need to put it down between vapes or the vape tastes burnt.

I am using a 510 atty

Any tips on this? :confused:

what batteries are you using to vape with your 510 regular atty ?

I have been vaping with Indulgence passthru and a regular EM5 atty for 50 hours now, and no problems.

I have no overheating or burned taste issues.... :)

Just got my Indulgence yesterday and so far love it. Have a couple of questions.

It uses a lot of juice (Make my own so no big deal), but it runs so hot I need to put it down between vapes or the vape tastes burnt.

I am using a 510 atty

Any tips on this? :confused:
what voltage?
and yes it uses more then your stock batteries
cause stock batteries are 3.2v NOT 3.7v
shorten your drags. 3-5s is more then enough.
if it tastes burnt maybe its how its wicking for you.
You give very little information for anyone to properly help.

So hit back & let us know exactly what your doing what voltage etc.
Are you dripping or carting?

we do sell it on the new website -- $4.00 !!!!! :pervy:

201004060823061.jpg

just make sure that you get the AC cord with it ----- :pervy:

I would have ordered that if It stated it came with a ac cord or stated more information about it.
They lack information about the whole thing

btw you cant let us see a image thats on your hard drive without uploading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread