The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats on One Year, Jeffree!

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by Adrenalynn, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Adrenalynn

Adrenalynn Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Bwahahaha! I scooped you! No self-congratulatory thread for you now! There's already a congrats thread here and I started it! BWAHAHAHAHA! Take THAT! :p:p:p

:laugh:

Congrats, though, seriously!

2. JenJen

JenJen Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2009
    Sunny Arizona
    Congrats Jeffree! Awesome! :)

3. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    Hey!!Thats awesome!!CONGRATS Jefree!!!You da man!!

4. dohsma

dohsma Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2009
    WI, USA
    Congrats jeffree

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

5. jamvector

jamvector Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Way to go Jethro! Here's to many more smoke free years! :toast:

6. mmcall12

mmcall12 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2010
    Indiana
    I sent him a early Congrat last night.

7. krazie_Kid

krazie_Kid Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2010
    Long Island
    Congrats Jefferee, I am proud of ya man!

8. K9Luvr

K9Luvr Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
  9. lujin4

lujin4 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    Milwakee
    Congratulations :toast:

10. jeffree

jeffree Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2010
    california
    Addy, thanks very much for so thoughtfully starting this thread. As a mildly spoiled only child, I see no prob at all with having two congratulatory threads! And to Jam, Mark, Saw, Wader, Keyzy, MM, Kev, K9, Lujin, and everyone else... thanks for the good wishes. You guys are the reason I enjoy this forum more than any other in my life, and you remind me of the huge role that our support group--The Family!--can play during the cig-quitting journey. Without such warm, daily support, the struggle would definitely have been much greater. I really mean that.

And to Steve and the rest of the V4L crew, past and present and too many to mention (special shout out to Leaford)... I'm not worthy! Choosing the right supplier, with quality products and quality service and that extra shot of caring, goes hand in hand with having such a great forum support group. Finding V4L was a stroke of luck... although my long days of research didn't hurt!

Although I'm from Michigan, raised on teeth-chipping hockey and Detroit rock and roll, I send you all a warm and fuzzy California group hug! Just don't tell my hockey or band mates.

11. Sallyem

Sallyem Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    California
    :):) I think you know how I feel about you Jeffree....you are not only a pure gentleman, but a comedian as well!. :lol:. Congratulations to you on your ONE YEAR of freedom! :2cool::thumbs:

12. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Oh good another good onya thread for Jeff! There can't be too many in my opinion! See you in the vets forum very soon!

13. Trish342

Trish342 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Mansfield Tx
  14. dale1962

dale1962 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2009
    Charlotte,NC
    Ditto to what I said on other thread!!!!Way to go jeffree.

15. Charlie58

Charlie58 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 20, 2009
    Florida,U.S.A.
    Congratulations Jeffree.

16. jeffree

jeffree Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2010
    california
    Double post due to laziness...I've had way more than my 15 minutes today. But before I close the book on this thread, I want to thank you all again for making my day. Wonderful group of people here. Surprisingly so! And it feels really good to hit the one-year mark, so damn, am I happy I'm here at this time of my life. Thanks again, guys. Over and out. See you in other threads, atty in hand.

17. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2011
    Outside DC
    Congrats Jeffree, sorry for the lateness.

18. plantlvr

plantlvr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2009
    Northern California
    Congratz too Jeffree, been moving so haven't been on much, but just had to add to this thread. You are a big asset to this forum and an all around nice guy, here's to many more smoke- free years!:toast:

19. Kimmy

Kimmy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2009
    CONGRATES JEFFREE! You're a great person--very kind. This is a great accomplishment. Keep it up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.