The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Joye Starter Kit Giveaway

Discussion in 'Valley Vapor' started by PVPuff&Stuff, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PVPuff&Stuff

PVPuff&Stuff Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

[​IMG]

This is a picture of a Crown Royal bottle, the 1.75 liter size. It's about 3/5 of the way full of quarters. The quarters fill the bottle to just above where the handle starts. That's the entire contents of the bottle, no fillers, no mirrors, no carnival tricks. Here's the contest then.

To win you must be the person that guesses:

-Closest to the dollar amount held in the bottle without going over. First person to post a dollar amount claims that amount, no ties. Pretty simple, right? One guess per person. Contest is only valid to entries from US shipping addresses or US Military (APO/FPO) shipping addresses.

Official entry list will be maintained here.

To make sure there are no multiple entries/time zone problems, you need to make your entry on Valley Vapor's Facebook wall. If you don't want to use Facebook, an email will work for a timestamp. Please make your subject "CONTEST". (For ease of tracking, I'd rather you use Facebook, but it's up to you)...

The prize for this contest will be:

1 Joye eGo 650mAh starter kit, your choice of stainless or black. There are pictures of both kits in our Facebook album, black one pictured on site.

OR

1 Joye 510 Plus starter kit, your choice of color and liquid.

Get your Crown bottles and quarters out and start guessing. My fingers are filthy, I know what the amount is already. No one's even gonna get close without a simulation. Tell you what, if someone guesses exactly the amount in the bottle, I will add 2 mega atomizers and a box of blank mega cartridges to the prize. :)

Summarizing:

-Closest $ without going over wins the Starter Kit (choice of eGo or 510 Plus)
    ---or---
    -Exact $ match will win the Starter Kit and the extra atomizers & cartridges

The winner will be determined Friday, December 10th, 2010 at 9:00 PM PST.

Announcement will be made on our Facebook wall, be sure to check in to see if you've won.

Good luck!
    Dave

2. charmed412

charmed412 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Times like these make having a son whose a sonic carhop mighty handy.

3. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Friend request sent on FB... maybe you should have set up your page as a business, so people could just 'Like' it instead :confused: much easier for you, too...

4. PVPuff&Stuff

Too funny. Son has a lot of quarters, or a lot of empty Crown bottles?

Absolutely, I'm a little slow when it comes to Faceplant, but I'm trying to learn. Good luck!

5. Circumspice

Circumspice Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2009
    God's Country
    Hi. Thanks for hosting such a fun giveaway! :thumbs:

I don't know if my entry was successful, but I gave it a try! :confused:

I'm not very familiar with Facebook messaging... :facepalm: :oops:

6. PVPuff&Stuff

Hi Circumspice, yep I just got it on the main page. I'm not very familiar with Facebook either, but it seemed like a good place to get feedback from. Turns out, lots of people use this thing I've ignored for the past few years.

Good luck!
    Dave

7. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I couldn't get to your wall but left a message on facebook messages on your page. Also put in friends request. Thanks for the contest. I had to take the quarters out and put them in my Crown Royal bottle and count them. First I had to drink all the Crown Royal. Great contest.

8. Sdh

Sdh ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    U.S.
    Hi I signed up for facebook just now. I sent you a friends request...S H. also sent you an message from the page...Hope you got it....I don't know how to place a comment...sorry I am a little old school and such...let me know if you got my entry...SH is the intials of my name...

thanks for the cool contest btw..

9. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Just posted my guess... :rolleyes:

Don't knock FB tho!! In the year and 1/2 that I've been on there I have found friends that I haven't seen in 20, 30, even 40 yrs.!! I'm finding relatives I never knew I had... and when I started talking about e-cigs, so many people were curious that I started up a little private group with about 12 of us, where I could post more info, and FOUR of them have already converted!! View attachment 24637

10. Sdh

Sdh ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    U.S.
    Oh I was not knocking FB. I just know with my ??ADD/ocd behavior I will become addicted to that as well. Now I am stuck...already found sister in law and I am sure some others will find me....oh no...Hmmmm must check out the long lost people I use to know...

11. charmed412

charmed412 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Probably both!

12. PVPuff&Stuff

Nice! Holiday spirit *hic*

Got ya, it'll be updated shortly. Good luck :)

Neither was I... just haven't paid attention to it till now. People I knew 30 years ago...well...we're hiding from each other and happy doing so. ;)

13. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    It was just a general comment, not aimed at anyone in particular... and yeah, I went thru that phase, looking up every name I could think of... then I even started playing some of the games with my friends. I was spending WAY too much time on there, until I found the ECF, and.... well, here I am... LOL!!

14. ISBN

ISBN ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2010
    Happy Dale Sanatorium
    I see that there is a 1937 EE double stamped quarter, in the bottle, its estimated worth is $15,000 to $27,000 depending on its condition.

Should that coins worth be included in the estimate or are we just guessing by the face value of the quarters in the bottle? :)

15. PVPuff&Stuff

LOL! Nice....but you're not gonna get me started on digging through jars for magic coins. That was one angle I didn't think about. Yes, the contest would be based on face value...

16. psl_shawn

psl_shawn Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2010
    Florida
    sent you a msg with my quess as i wasn't on your friend list, great contest!

17. lynleestar

lynleestar Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2010
    NW Indiana
    I messaged with my guess~!

18. PVPuff&Stuff

Hey shawn, not positive I got yours. Let me know what it is and I'll add you to the list.

Got ya, good luck! :)

19. rekeybobby

rekeybobby Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2010
    new york
    im in also sent a email

20. PVPuff&Stuff

Got ya Bobby, good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.