CONTEST: What am I? Guess right, and I could be yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay! Canada Day fireworks celebrations held me up! My little ones thank you for your patience!

So, without further ado, the instant winner is... MondoToker760!!!

The answer that won it was post #155:

"The Ego booster....its a booster attachment used to boost the egos voltage? "

Ding! Ding! Ding! That is most definitely both the name and the function!

The Ego Booster is a Canadian innovation that you can attach to your eGo battery to boost it's voltage from 3.3V up to 4.7V by simply turning the dial! This product is made in Canada by Artisan vaping and is only available through Happy Vaper.

So congrats, MondoToker760!

Now, we still have a randomized, numbered list of 20 others that have guessed either the function or the name. If MondoToker760 would be so kind as to pick 2 numbers between 1 and 20, we'll award each of the members with the corresponding numbers in our list, an Ego Booster of their very own!

Thanks so much, everyone! Hope you had fun and we hope you LOVE the Ego Booster!!!

FYI, the Ego Boosters will be available this weekend from Happy Vaper!

All the best and Happy vaping!

Jack

mondotoker760

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Escondido/North county San Diego CA
Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay! Canada Day fireworks celebrations held me up! My little ones thank you for your patience!

So, without further ado, the instant winner is... MondoToker760!!!

The answer that won it was post #155:

"The Ego booster....its a booster attachment used to boost the egos voltage? "

Ding! Ding! Ding! That is most definitely both the name and the function!

The Ego Booster is a Canadian innovation that you can attach to your eGo battery to boost it's voltage from 3.3V up to 4.7V by simply turning the dial! This product is made in Canada by Artisan Vaping and is only available through Happy Vaper.

So congrats, MondoToker760!

Now, we still have a randomized, numbered list of 20 others that have guessed either the function or the name. If MondoToker760 would be so kind as to pick 2 numbers between 1 and 20, we'll award each of the members with the corresponding numbers in our list, an Ego Booster of their very own!

Thanks so much, everyone! Hope you had fun and we hope you LOVE the Ego Booster!!!

FYI, the Ego Boosters will be available this weekend from Happy Vaper!

All the best and Happy Vaping!

Jack

<<<<<<Winning!!!...lol...Thanks so much! Now
I know why you guys call yourself "Happy Vaper! I cant wait to try this thing out! SweeeeeeT!!!

good luck to the drawing winners!

MasterofChaos

Moved On
Mar 10, 2011
Calgary, Alberta
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered - posts not permitted

mondotoker760

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Escondido/North county San Diego CA
No problem is.... happy to help...lol But all the credit goes to Jack,MoC and happy vaper for giving away such a cool device. Besides...I didnt know who was what number in tell i got his reply.....

Well Done! You just picked valtergomes (#7) and isbnbook (#13)!

So theres ur lucky number...lol...Enjoy guys...I sure will :)

happycanadian

Moved On
Jun 30, 2011
Canada
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered - shilling posts not permitted

MasterofChaos

Moved On
Mar 10, 2011
Calgary, Alberta
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered - posts not permitted

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
It has a little 3A buck/boost power supply in it. It allows you to adjust the eGo's output voltage from 3.3 volts to 4.7 V.
It works on an input voltage range from 2.5 to 5.5 volts.

Its also quite small, considering what it does.

Keep an eye open on the Forums, there will be some reviews coming up in a couple of days that will show the unit in action.

My Thermal-Nuclear Ego goes 101 volts before thermal-meltdown... This seems much safer :D

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Thank goodness this is over! I was one of the lucky beta testers and have been just bursting to spill the beans.

I love this thing. It is so well made and does exactly what is claimed. For me personally, I treasure it especially because it has given me back my beloved non-LR 801 atomizers. Yes, this works well with just about any atomizer or cartomizer – or 510-to-whatever adapter – you can screw into it. And that screw-in-ability is the same as with the eGo itself.

Just be aware: As clarified on the Happy Vaper website, the Ego Booster is aptly named, i.e., it boosts the voltage of the Joye eGo (including the eGo-T) ... not any of the clones, e.g., Riva, KGO, VGO, or "Ego" knockoffs. I understand that it also may work on some mods (e.g., the Precise) with very high mAh or IMR batteries and the appropriate 510-to-510 extender adapter. Once I receive the batts and adapters I've ordered, I'll test it out on my 14650 and 18650 NoEgo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread