The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Contest!!!!!!!!!!! Why VaporBomb?

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by hdpjr68, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 0smitty

0smitty Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2010
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    All Hail King Mutt!!! :D

2. VRubin

VRubin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2010
    Illinois
    Very cool! This one gets my vote!

3. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Because your nice guys, honest, caring of customers wants and needs, plus you have great products. Then of course there's the contests. Your contests seem to be right on and not favor any group of people. Just keep up the good work.

4. piratecaptainbob

piratecaptainbob Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2010
    north carolina
    obviously the juices are awesome and the customer service is awesome (havent had to test it out though cause every order was perfect) but its the little things that matter.

the customizable juice preference (%pg/vg and nic level...other juice vendors can be very limited in this area)

the professionalism (child proof caps, %pg/vg on the labels, mg nic on labels, "keep away from children" on the labels)

the ease of navigation of the website (everything is simply categorized into different "shops" and easy to find)

the availability of free shipping (some sites have no free shipping and even cost more for shipping if you spend more)

the dirt cheap priority shipping upgrade

super fast shipping

the hand-written "thank you" on the receipts

the business card that you can hand to a cop explaining what an e-cig is

the free cart filler

the max ultimate...mmmmm

the new DIY section (shows a continued interest in development)

the constant addition of new flavors

secure website

and the most awesome thing....

the name VAPORBOMB and the logo of s*** blowin up (very cool to look at and is what drew me to check them out for the first time)

5. pintail64

pintail64 Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2010
    Missouri
    Why Vaporbomb? That is not too hard to figure out. Lets start out with the basics.

Vaporbomb is a quality product...because of the high grade of quality control used in making the juices and the consistancy of flavors

Vaporbomb has great customer service....The owners do not want an unsatisfied customer. They will do what it takes to make it right.

Vaporbomb listens to their customers... Where do you think the ideas for some of these flavors come from.

VaporBomb is always striving to improve an already great product. They give the customer a chance to have a custom liquid created. Their flavors are spot on to taste. You are not limited to a particular PG/VG ratio..

Vaporbomb has a user friendly website that is attractive and easy to navigate unlike some others I have seen.

And MOST IMPORTANTLY....it is the people behind the Vaporbomb logo....the ones who will stay up late trying to get a new liquid just right...the one who will go out of their way on a weekend to give someone a PV because someone is out of town and lost their only PV.....the ones who will help a person out with juice when they are new or down on their luck........

These are the reasons for "Why Vaporbomb".....but the real question should be "Why can't others be more like Vaporbomb"

6. muddstar

muddstar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2009
    Spokane
    Cause they're GOOD, yes you Vaporbomb your GOOD.

7. stalnakerz

stalnakerz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2010
    Dawsonville, GA
    Why Vaporbomb?

Very easy, your quality, flavor, service and responsiveness are miles above anything the competition is doing. I can get juice in larger quantities for cheaper elsewhere, but continue to buy from VB because you've sold me not only juice that tastes much better, but that little piece of yourselves that you put into each bottle you make. You care about your product and your customer and it shows.

8. mrjaguar

mrjaguar Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    simi valley, ca
    the reason for VB is simply they make cinna-bomb. hot damn!

9. Elquin

Elquin Full Member

Jun 28, 2010
    Arlington wa
    this is coming from a newbie vaper person, not even a month yet...just started 7/2/10 and let me say that I am Glad I was pointed to them by Bert, jjrose and VRubin.

I also blame Mutt for his reviews on the flavors, and the over all feel I got from reading posts on their forum. It is also about their chat room, being able to ask newbie questions of those in there and not feel stupid. They have been very helpful.

it was all of these factors that lead me to try VB out, and I am glad I did.

It is the personal touch of the owner, writing on the invoice a small note.
    throwing in a sample of some other flavor to try.
    its the quick shipping, its the fresh product and also its the ability to custom order your mixes.

I think the bottom line to "Why Vapor Bomb" Is....they care!
    about the customer and the quality of the product they put out.

what more can a person ask for from a vendor?

10. hdpjr68

hdpjr68 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    N.E. Ohio
    Wanted to say thank You all for the kind works. Was not sure what to expect when I started this, but I'm overwhelmed by the response. Again many may say it but AllMixedUp (Jerry) and myself mean it when we say Thank so much. You will be moving soon to a larger facility to better serve you.

11. Dysmay

Dysmay Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2010
    Radford, VA
    I think it's obvious

Word Of Mouth

Some are very new and have no idea where to look.

Others surf the form and look for new vendors to obtain the juices they hope to love.

lastly their are those that have been everywhere and know where to go back. These are the people that you should trust. For these people express their joy and delight from this wonderful vendor VP.

The lastly people will say, write, and video their happiness for others to see. Thus converting and educating the Some and the Others.

12. rosesense

rosesense ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    South GA
    I have never forgotten that you personally helped out someone in distress. The other thing is I always feel like you are smiling and happy to be doing what you do. The contests are fun and entertaining as well. I mix most of my own liquid but I point friends and co-workers to your site for their orders.

13. Justin25

Justin25 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    North Carolina
    because you started your shop to send out quality juice at fast shipping times. the people realize that!

14. Lorizgal

Lorizgal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Why vaporbomb?
    When I started vaping all I had ever tried was juices from china and some other brands. I always thought something was missing from these juices, just couldn't figure it out. I always wanted to make them better!

Then someone sent me some Cinnabomb and I said to myself " Wow, this is what this should taste like and also has that aftertaste that is still good and didn't think to myself 'how could I change this to make it better' it is perfect just the way it is.

Then I tried VB Bubblegum and I thought "Holy cow, how can I chew this and blow some bubbles" It was great and no way to add to it.

The last one I've tried is strawberry waffle and it exploded in my mouth and tasted like I was eating at Dennys, having breakfast.

I now know that if I want terrific consistently perfect e-liquids I need to shop at Vaporbomb.

15. piratecaptainbob

piratecaptainbob Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2010
    north carolina
    i can relate to this also, he did a a few great reviews of a crap ton of flavors that were right on spot with my taste buds which had me test out some i probably wouldnt have tried otherwise and was very pleased.

16. Caddyman

Caddyman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2010
    Delaware USA
    i still say it's the logo

17. hdpjr68

hdpjr68 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    N.E. Ohio

I want to thank you all for the kind words, This tread will remain open but the contest has ended And here is your winner. Lilacs212too please contact customerservice@vaporbomb.com with your selection and shipping info. Thank you all again

18. Lilacs212too

Lilacs212too Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2010
    Williamsburg, VA
    Wow! Awesome, thanks Harry and everyone at Vaporbomb!! :D

19. simplyrock

simplyrock Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2010
    Michigan
  20. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009