Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Well, I'm happy aout this. There are certain very active threads with tanks, and games and certain boxmods etc. that I commented in more than 6 months ago, that continuously pop up to the top of my list under 'My Posts' every single time someone comments, even though I am not subscribed to that thread and have no interest in it.
Now perhaps I can FINALLY be rid of them :D.

bobsyeruncle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 5, 2010
    in a cave, eh?
    It's working for me. The first post of the new thread is the first post of the original thread. The second post of the new thread has the link to the original thread. The third post of the new thread is a copy of the post that split the threads.

I just find it a little concerting that I have become death: the destroyer of threads. Repeatedly. :blink:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    Why don't you get rid of the stupid social button crapola that was added? That's what slowed it down!!!

So, let me see if I understand this -- every time a thread gets up to 500 it will be closed a new thread opened -- that's 3 days for some of these threads..............how will people reference back? Will they have to know which thread incranation they posted in? I am laughing/shaking my head right now!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread