controversial opinion here

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonkeypickle

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
'murrikka
but for the love of vaping can we please quit with the alice in wonderland references.

AiV did it first, nice. great. forgettable juice, nice little theme. cool.

the vaping rabbit- excellent juices bar none, but you stole your theme from AiV.

now nicoticket.

it's not that it's a bad theme, like i said it was great for the original vendor that used it. but it's getting old and redundant, there are other things a vendor could use, maybe pokemon (joke or maybe no?) or heaven forbid something original.

end rant, goodnite ecf :]

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Ok I get what you are saying, but... How does Nicoticket have anything to do with Alice in Wonderland. Given, I haven't watched it in many years but I can't recall anything of the sort, nor does any of their juices resemble Alice in Wonderland. LOL. Can you enlighten me on that? Very curious. I make my own juices now, so its not that I'm partial. I'm just wondering how Nicoticket remotely has anything to do with Alice in Wonderland?...

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
but for the love of vaping can we please quit with the alice in wonderland references.

AiV did it first, nice. great. forgettable juice, nice little theme. cool.

the vaping rabbit- excellent juices bar none, but you stole your theme from AiV.

now nicoticket.

it's not that it's a bad theme, like i said it was great for the original vendor that used it. but it's getting old and redundant, there are other things a vendor could use, maybe pokemon (joke or maybe no?) or heaven forbid something original.

end rant, goodnite ecf :]

Not really sure what the problem is.

Personally, I think it is silly to use such outlandish and childish naming gimicks for products that are intended for 18+, although I have nothing against it.

To each their own, but I MUCH, MUCH, MUCH prefer REGULAR names....such as "Cinnamon Sugar", or "Watermelon" instead of "Barbie Doll Essence" or "Plasma Juice 2000" or whatever.

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
Queen of Hearts isn't necessarily an Alice in Wonderland reference. That sounds like a subjective judgment on your part. The queen of hearts playing card has been used as a metaphor for many many things over the last 100 years or so.

I do like the Pokemon idea (Tropius, Jigglypuff, Squirtle, Butterfree & Electabuzz could be good flavor names) but somebody could get sued. I think a science or fantasy theme would also be fun.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Queen of Hearts isn't necessarily an Alice in Wonderland reference. That sounds like a subjective judgment on your part. The queen of hearts playing card has been used as a metaphor for many many things over the last 100 years or so.

I do like the Pokemon idea (Tropius, Jigglypuff, Squirtle, Butterfree & Electabuzz could be good flavor names) but somebody could get sued. I think a science or fantasy theme would also be fun.

I DIY'ed a flavor I called "moo-moo juice"! Love me some Pokemon... as if you couldn't tell by my avatars.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread