Controversial suggestion: Lobelia Extract in E-Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynseyr

Dec 10, 2010
N.E. Georgia, USA
I really hate to .. necro .. if that is that right term .. this post.. but...
concerning the materia medica of the present day is like reading the revisionist history books of the same...
enough was put forth on lobelia in particular in the prior posts so I won't belabour that topice save to say .. that .. just as the FDA says sassafras causes cancer .. thier reports o lobelia are skewed...HOIWEVER it is a old world medicinal agent NOT to be abused by the laymen either...
If one has a capable education and reads/understands what they actually do in these studies ..i.e. they take a single fraction(s) of a complete synergistic natural compound whether it be sasafras or lobelia etc...

... and then they multiply that fractiuon to an extreme that would not be possible save in the laboratory to exact thier pharmaceutical company driven directives to deprive people of some good natural products.

Case in point... celerey ( a fraction of it) is deadly poison!!! .. of course that is a fraction of it if taken in gallon/kg quatities achievable only by eating the equivalent of a dumptruck loadin a 24 hour period. which of course overloads the body's abilities to metabolize it and you die ...

Oh and what the FDA studies (lets not forget the WEBMD sites their lapdog) on sassafras failed to mention when they labled the whole plant ( by way of an abused fraction taken from it ) as cancer causing ..

.. is that those communities that have for centuries uilized it as nature provides it and in the times it should be harvested .. had the lowest occurances of cancer in them ... hmmm go figure.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread