Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Sloppy joes, pickles and chips for dinner, then we had to watch gator boys and that silly big foot show. :laugh:

Goodnight to all, heading to bed. :)
I actually watched a documentary on Einstein last night, it was pretty good!

Hope everyone's day is going well.

I just launched a firing pin, FP spring, spring cups, extractor rod and extractor spring across my workshop. .....
They aren't supposed to do that are they?? :blink:

Drott, I thought you might have snagged a Darwin but I just noticed it was a trade.

Xena is trying to help me type by licking the keyboard. I think it needs to be vacuumed again...

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
*fly by check in*

I like that! :)

Ooh, I can do a ride by check in!
Biker2.gif

Who am I kidding? I need heated gear! :lol::lol::lol:

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Time to pack up and head home. If I dont get back online, its only because my wife is trying to give me food poisoning. We ran out of propane but refused to light the charcoal to finish cooking the steaks. So she threw them in the oven. :shock::facepalm:

Or I may be just reading before bed. Either way, I hope everyone has a good night.

orkira

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2011
Virginia
Good Night Tiff.

I made dinner for Dad and left. Ended up going to Food Lion and ordering a cake for Hubby for his birthday Thursday because the route to Hellmart was blocked due to a car accident. I got him a 49ers themed birthday cake since his team made it to the Super Bowl this year, hopefully he likes it. :D

I'm outta here for the night. Have a wonderful night Posse!

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
Good Night Tiff.

I made dinner for Dad and left. Ended up going to Food Lion and ordering a cake for Hubby for his birthday Thursday because the route to Hellmart was blocked due to a car accident. I got him a 49ers themed birthday cake since his team made it to the Super Bowl this year, hopefully he likes it. :D

I'm outta here for the night. Have a wonderful night Posse!

I liked that in SPITE of the 49ers part. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread