Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
We are.......
Hi! No luck on the pic search. Either it's inside my shirt, or my dreads are blocking it... Still looking though. blech. I'll just win the darn thing back. Mortgage payment? Um, sorry honey. Did you see my necklace? :facepalm: Seriously, how high could it really go? It's old. Not diamonds or anything....

Stretchy and I are both waiting on BAMS I think.

Tiff, when you stomp back, order that chandelier for your princess. :)

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
I'm kinda technically challenged.So I couldn't find the page again.That's why I don't leave ECF a whole lot because the other sites are too hard.
Yes, but I didn't stop you from outbidding me

Would it make you feel better to know I'm getting pie

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
I have to say something here that may or may not get me banned for life.It could also change everyone's opinion of me but it has to be said..It's too small for that...if say...someone would actually buy one it wouldn't be that small.

Vibrate mode :evil:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
It is no fun...I'm able to keep it away with prilosec...
:facepalm: And YOU called ME the perv!:laugh:

Sorry you can't find a good pic, FV. You know, there's always Photoshop, shhhhh. Just sayin.

The more I think about that chandelier, the more I want it. Wonder if there's some way I could add some cute pink crystals to it. Hmmmm.....

Apparently not. I've had reflux for years and it's just gotten worse the older I've gotten. I've had a couple of gastroesophageal ulcers in the past from the reflux. It flares up in cycles so I am hoping with my stomach bothering me lately more that I'm not getting another one. No fun.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I have to say something here that may or may not get me banned for life.It could also change everyone's opinion of me but it has to be said..It's too small for that...if say...someone would actually buy one it wouldn't be that small.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I just spewed my limearita out my nose!

Sent from my HTC EVO on Taptalk.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA

Are you talking the mini or the regular size? Cause you know, size does matter. :evil:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Sent from my HTC EVO on Taptalk.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Ghost Adventures all new show tonight.Mr.???? had to be in Cincinnati today and he brought back Izzy Cadets Corn Beef on rye,potato pancakes,and Matzo Ball Soup.It's a Jewish Deli dating back to the 30's and it's the real deal.Real Jews own it.It's not pretend.The cucumber pickles are to die for...I worked for a Jewish Florist for 30 years starting at age 16. At Christmas when we had to work late he'd send someone to Izzy's for sandwiches and pancakes.It was worth working overtime. So I will be enjoying that while watching my favorite TV show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread