Status
Not open for further replies.

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
I have seriously tried 20 different buttered rum juices and they all make me gag. FV has the best.

And passion fruit..

My mouth is watering. God I wish I wasn't broke. :lol:

Too bad you don't live nearby. I'd hook ya up. I just gave a bottle of house to my neighbor, along with a cheapie spare battery and an EVOD. I've been trying to get her off the gas station disposables. I'm like the frigging ecig fairy around here. :lol:

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
I'm the same way. I have given away more mods than I can count. I've given away 100s of mls of juice. I got 40 batteries in a co-op and left myself with 10. Heck, I've given away a $50 carto tank!

Dang! :lol:

We will convert them ALL! Resistance is futile. :p

When I gave the stuff to her today she was like "Ok, alright already! I'll drink the damn kool-aid!" Hahahaha then she tried house. Suddenly changed her tune. "Wow, this is gooood!"

She also liked blueberry danish but I'm due for a reorder so I wasn't about to give up my last bit. ;)

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
I've gotten a couple people hooked on Copper Creek, over in the PIF section of the forum.

A couple local people are too cheap to buy anything but the B&M juice and they want to steal my CC when I'm around, nope. Not giving that up. Buy your own! :laugh:

We now have 5 B&Ms here and all of my friends are posting about ecigs and I'm just sitting here like, "3 years vaping, 2 Provari's and still haven't spent as much as yawl."

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
It's 3am, it's allowed.

Peanut is eating a little more. He's had a few cranberries and some hay. We had to force feed him some pellets. He is drinking a whole lot more! Added pedialyte to his water bottle and he has been downing it.

This is his furry behind waiting for the doctor yesterday.

uploadfromtaptalk1379230399606.jpg

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
Like I said, sleep deprived.

Plus I think anime on Adult Swim has zapped my last few brain cells.

What's really bad is I've discovered that Hulu has She-Ra. I went on a She-Ra marathon yesterday. So I've basically been cramming my brain full of cartoons for a full day. It's my way of compensating for an overdose of homework.

I just (finally) got the Dragonborn addon for Skyrim but it takes too much brainpower. Cartoons are all I can manage in my off time. :lol:

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
It's 3am, it's allowed.

Peanut is eating a little more. He's had a few cranberries and some hay. We had to force feed him some pellets. He is drinking a whole lot more! Added pedialyte to his water bottle and he has been downing it.

View attachment 251661

Aww!! Sweet baby!! I'm glad he's doing a little better, maybe after some rest he'll be even better tomorrow.

Speaking of rest...

Good night. :)

Oh, and if anyone hasn't yet seen the movie "Aaah!! Zombies!", I highly recommend it. Especially if you enjoy totally corny horror comedy. It's fantastic.

It's a zombie movie from the point of view of the zombies. Best stupid cheesy movie I've seen in a while.

Now that I'm thinking about zombies I'm sure my dreams will be interesting. Gnite!

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
It's 3am, it's allowed.

View attachment 251661

That's great news! He's cute. And I can't sleep.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Ahh! Zombies! is pretty good.

I've seen about 90% of the cheesy horror movies on Netflix.

Thanks, he is my heart. Resting now but he just his meds, which angered him.

This is his brother, he was cleaning his face.
View attachment 251663

Awwww, how cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread