Status
Not open for further replies.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
My cheesecake has survived the taking off of the springform. Now I'm afraid to cut it. It's pumpkin cheesecake.

Pumpkin cheesecake?!? *swoon*

Stretchy, do you want my egg salad recipe? It goes something like this:
Boil 18 eggs. Whine while peeling them. Smush them in a large bowl. Add mayo, mustard, pickle relish, and seasonings however you feel like it today. Stir the darn stuff up. Have Mr. V taste it. Put vat in fridge. Feed it to anyone that comes to the door.

I'm all over that...the minute you leave the relish out. On he other hand...I would eat it anyway.

I'm going to get some Belgian beer to wash it all down.So come on over...Slow:blink:?

I forgot to whine...dammmmmmmmmmit...and I forgot to ask Mr.V to come over and taste it...Will rick do? He's coming over..would it count?

Rick counts. You can still whine over it. Or just have a glass of wine, that works too.

TaDa!!!! Pumpkin cheesecake in the hut!
TciZ0MPm.jpg

Belgian beer? To wash down the orange popcorn and.... I'm on my way.

It looks mahvelous dahling.I sure could go for a piece of that with some great coffee on this cold snowy night.

And pj's... you left out the pj's doggonnit.

Why thank you. How about some fresh eggnog on the side? :lol:

Just realized there's a provari in the pic. oops.

Yes, please on the eggnog. And it's not only a P-word, it's a Zombie P-word.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
The nap was not successful. You'd think with the age of my kids I could lay down for a few minutes but nooooooo, there's always some issue that interferes. Oh well. I'll just go to bed early. Just found out no work tomorrow. That's three work days at the big shop in a row. Hubby won't be happy. I'm not. Maybe after this cool snap it'll pick up.

I dunno what hog goobers are, but I'll eat anything with sweet potato fries. I'm with you - I love sweet potatoes. Have a nice nap, Tiff! :)

Hog goobers (my cousin named them) are chicken fingers soaked in Dales and wrapped in a piece of bacon and cooked in the oven.

Hog Goobers? Please don't make them on my account...PaHleese...

They're really good.

I snagged me a pink e=Pipe...I gotta find out which tank and or clearomizer I need....I'll bet Drott is out shoveling snow or hatching eggs at 40 degrees below zero...Her doghouse is not on the move.I'll give you 10 to 1 odds that Bam is asleep in the computer chair....Go buy one FV..There is only 1 pink one left..

Wish I weren't broke now or I'd be snagging that pink one.

TaDa!!!! Pumpkin cheesecake in the hut!
TciZ0MPm.jpg

Mmmmm..that looks awesome. Pass a piece my way too, please.

Why thank you. How about some fresh eggnog on the side? :lol:

Just realized there's a provari in the pic. oops.

Is there alcohol in it? I haven't had supper yet so I'll take an egg salad sandwich, eggnog, and a piece of that cheesecake.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
*whew* After seeing only two pages to catch up on, I thought it was a slow day. Then I see the third chit chat thread... and NINE pages worth. Yous guys got chatty today!

We went to Hellmart this morning to fulfill our weekly quota of dealing with stupid people. We bought over $100 of food, but nothing to eat. Mrs E wants to start a new diet plan... Lots of fruits, veggies, and smoothies. I dont know if Im looking forward to it.... ok, yes I know. I know Im not. The thing about my diet was the fact that I could eat whatever I wanted. I just had to be careful with my portions. Her diet, however, will feel like a diet. Blech.

I'd love a nap today. Mr. V is plowing, I am trying to use up eggs. Egg nog is in the fridge, egg custard is in the oven. hmmmmm, maybe a vat of egg salad is on the menu. :unsure:

Oh, house + vanilla = awesome.
I made the mistake of putting House into a Vanilla carto once. Then I started doing it on purpose. :D

Hey, FV... Do you have a couple of eggs I could get from you? :lol:

4 more eggs used in my cheesecake. Part 2 is in the oven right now. Part 3 is waiting its turn on the counter. If it doesn't flop I'll post it's picture. It always looks great until I try to take it out of the pan. :oops:

Luckily mine really slowed down over winter woodboy, I'm skeered about this year, having added 5 hens. :shock:

Eat Zulu??? Not a chance. He's my buddy. Loud little buddy, but still.
Kat wants to know how many hens you have, and how many total chickens. I couldnt answer. I lost count. :blush:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Onion don't forget the onion. Other than that its the same as mine.:lol::lol:
Stretchy, do you want my egg salad recipe? It goes something like this:
Boil 18 eggs. Whine while peeling them. Smush them in a large bowl. Add mayo, mustard, pickle relish, and seasonings however you feel like it today. Stir the darn stuff up. Have Mr. V taste it. Put vat in fridge. Feed it to anyone that comes to the door.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
There are 19 hens and 6 roos right now. Heaven help me.

Mr. V tried the Pumpkin Cheesecake. He said to tell everyone that it is positively awful. To save everyone, he's going to take one for the team and eat the whole thing. What a guy. :lol:
Now, my math isnt all that great... but thats twenty-five total chickens... isnt it?....? TWENTY FIVE CHICKENS?!?!?

Kathryn just dropped her jaw in disbelief.

oops, forgot the onion.
Hold the onion and relish. Blech.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
There are 19 hens and 6 roos right now. Heaven help me.

Mr. V tried the Pumpkin Cheesecake. He said to tell everyone that it is positively awful. To save everyone, he's going to take one for the team and eat the whole thing. What a guy. :lol:

He is my hero. I could also be that kind of hero. But it would be for all you guys, not for me. I mean it. Seriously.

Now, my math isnt all that great... but thats twenty-five total chickens... isnt it?....? TWENTY FIVE CHICKENS?!?!?

Kathryn just dropped her jaw in disbelief.

Hold the onion and relish. Blech.

I'd vote for holding those, too. The said part is that I would eat it anyway. And probably like it. For me, the food world dissolves into:

Things I love
Things I kinda love
Things I like but don't love, but please can I have some anyway?

I'm weak. Just weak. I hate it, but there it is.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Worked on taxes today. Could be worse. Taxes are the only thing I hate worse than GRRrrrr store.:lol::lol:
I cant like that. At all.

We take our taxes to one of Mrs E's friends thats certified to do taxes in NC and SC and Federal, of course. Its cheaper than H&R Block, and she seems to do them right and we get an ok return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread