Not open for further replies.

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
Umm I didn't know that...

Yeah, I just learned it this week when I was perusing the ProVape forum. Go to your account page and at the bottom it says My Rewards. If you haven't purchased anything in a year you won't have any. Do yourself a favor and don't figure out how many points you didn't take advantage of. It just makes you sad...

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
From what I understand, they're not supposed to charge until they ship. I don't mind waiting for an order, but once I place it and the charge hits my card I figure I can expect it to be shipped within a few days. It's when they charge and don't ship for weeks that gets me.
Well, they haven't charged me, but I'm a bit ticked that it was stuff planned as Christmas presents. :( March is quite late, even for me! :lol:

Yeah, I just learned it this week when I was perusing the ProVape forum. Go to your account page and at the bottom it says My Rewards. If you haven't purchased anything in a year you won't have any. Do yourself a favor and don't figure out how many points you didn't take advantage of. It just makes you sad...
I need to check that out! I really do need another extension cap. Thanks!

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
Well, they haven't charged me, but I'm a bit ticked that it was stuff planned as Christmas presents. :( March is quite late, even for me! :lol:

I need to check that out! I really do need another extension cap. Thanks!

I probably should have said... I don't mind waiting a reasonable amount of time if I'm told I'll need to wait first. March is even late for me, although I do have a few stocking stuffers sitting in my living room that haven't made it to the intended recipients yet. :laugh:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
It was $10 difference, I'll just leave it be. Maybe I'll have to order another one, just to make myself feel better.
Pretty sure you can cancel an order from your account page. I think I did that once or twice when I was debating over led colors. Not sure what it does to your coupon though, if you have to wait for it to cancel out of the system or something.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Like this:
bimbjyx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread