Status
Not open for further replies.

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
Same goes for you, you have to post pics of your creations.

I'm probably going to alienate every friend I have by giving them tons of soap. They'll probably think I'm trying to make a statement about their bathing habits. :laugh: I have a million different soaps I want to try making pinned or bookmarked.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Lazy sounds wonderful! And yes, I have lots of eggs that I can break. In all different colors, this should be fun.
Just being home and lazy for me

I will post them for sure. When I gave my sister some soap she glared at me. "Trying to tell me something sis?" :lol:
Same goes for you, you have to post pics of your creations.

I'm probably going to alienate every friend I have by giving them tons of soap. They'll probably think I'm trying to make a statement about their bathing habits. :laugh: I have a million different soaps I want to try making pinned or bookmarked.

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
I got to the " surgical mask, eye protection and rubber gloves" part... please be safe and I hope you have fun. It looks very interesting. My wife loves this kind of stuff.

Thanks WB. My husband is very safety conscious and I'll have him standing by to make sure I don't do anything stupid. Even though I can't get through a holiday meal without cutting or burning myself, I think probably deep down I know those are wounds that are easily healed. Since I have a very healthy love of all my body parts I'll be taking extra precautions to go slow and not do anything stupid!! I'll be safe and I hope the fun follows.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Pretty....
Like this:
bimbjyx.jpg

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
Good morning!

I need to get my .... in gear. I want to visit a new (the only) vape shop that opened up in Maine not too far from where I live this morning. I need to get to the grrr store and do a little cleaning too because we're having a dinner guest this evening. I'm also supposed to be getting a manicure at 2:30 this afternoon. Too much to do today and just barely enough time.

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
Good morning. Feeling a lot better. Have to go to work today.

The eggs are very pretty!

Have fun with the soap, Sallie. I'm too chicken. I do melt & pour.

M&P is fun too! I bought some M&P base to make sugar scrub cubes with. They turned out just okay, but I think it'll take me 4 months to use up the batch so it'll be awhile before I can make adjustments and try again. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread