Status
Not open for further replies.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
I wondered out for Nyquil and dayquil. Took a sick day.

Can't like that you need *quil but I did notice you were not on the move from the dog house in your message. Take a day off and crack back waiting on the snow. If we get what is in the forecast you might not be going in tomorrow either... :blink:

Last edited:

nogrin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Nashville, TN
blackcaverns.net
Me and Eleanor on the way to the vet this morning. She's supposed to be finished by 4pm. I'll keep you updated!
apymuheq.jpg

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Haven't had TV radio on all day. Didn't want to hear all the hype.:lol::lol:
Can't like that you need *quil but I did notice you were not on the move from the dog house in your message. Take a day off and crack back waiting on the snow. If we get what is in the forecast you might not be going in tomorrow either... :blink:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
I love this board for that reason.We all love dogs ...and....chickens..Not many dog loving chicken fanciers on the internet..We are a small but welcoming group I dare say...

You can see it in their eyes, she knows where she is going... Dogs are very smart and understand when humans are under the weather. They are our best friends. It's good to see you care so much for her...

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Im back.

I had to brave the elements. The condensate drain line froze solid again. So I had to go to Home Depot to get some new vinyl drain lines so I could run it inside the house to the basement bathroom. I'll work on that later. I also had to get a new plug for my power wire. Mrs E apparently "put away" the one that I had, and naturally didnt put it where we would ever be able to find it again. I also tried to get gas.... nope... Gas stations, and I mean ALL of them, are closed. I may end up siphoning out of the Accord to run the generator if I need to.

Oh, and I stopped by my mom's house on the way home. I havent had the chance to see her since she got back home. Im glad I did, too. She's leaving Friday (weather permitting).

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
We now have freezing rain. It's starting to stick to the power lines out front. I just hope we don't lose power. No generator here. According to the weatherman it's going to be going on a while.

Glad Eleanor is doing good.

Miss Rick around here too.

Hahahahaha poor Georgia...They will never live that down....Did you hear about the Dr. that abandoned his car and walked 6 miles to the hospital to do a scheduled surgery? Hahahaha...When the governor appeared on the news,he looked shell shocked..:laugh:

Yeah, it was pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread