Status
Not open for further replies.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
What she said. But yes Rick, that's a posse member. :)

Which is bizarre? The chicken snoring? Or the ancient dog forgetting that he's supposed to ask, then go outside, then pee?

The snoring chicken...I didn't know that was even possible!

I deleted the last name just to keep their name from being spattered all over the web. yep, I'm weird.

I"m an idiot. Thank you for doing that. :facepalm:

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
That's nice. Please don't put it on Pinterest for my wife to find. I don't want to make soap next weekend. Sigh....

sent from my HTC One now craptastic thanks to tapatalk

:laugh: Hate to tell you there, but there is already PLENTY of soap on pinterest for your wife to find. What project were you working on this past weekend?

Jdsgibson

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sorryville
:laugh: Hate to tell you there, but there is already PLENTY of soap on pinterest for your wife to find. What project were you working on this past weekend?

A pallet "couch" for the patio. It's two stacks of pallets. Now I have to make it into something someone might actually want to sit on. :facepalm:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
That's nice. Please don't put it on Pinterest for my wife to find. I don't want to make soap next weekend. Sigh....

:lol:

I un-molded my soap. It's still to soft to cut though.

That looks great!

A pallet "couch" for the patio. It's two stacks of pallets. Now I have to make it into something someone might actually want to sit on. :facepalm:

Isn't Pinterest great! :laugh:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Goon afternoon. I ended up calling into work. I felt awful. I came back home and crawled in bed. Just got up. Feel a little better but I just feel really run down and my joints hurt something awful. Stupid fibromyalgia. It's been acting up off and on but today threw me on my .....

I had lots of great things planned to get done today but I don't see them happening. Alex made me some coffee and I'm sipping on that and thinking of laying back down until I have to pick up Morgan.

Sorry about the pinterest projects JD. I love pinterest but I don't make hubby help me make stuff. I pick stuff I can do on my own.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Sorry you're feeling bad Tiff...
Goon afternoon. I ended up calling into work. I felt awful. I came back home and crawled in bed. Just got up. Feel a little better but I just feel really run down and my joints hurt something awful. Stupid fibromyalgia. It's been acting up off and on but today threw me on my .....

I had lots of great things planned to get done today but I don't see them happening. Alex made me some coffee and I'm sipping on that and thinking of laying back down until I have to pick up Morgan.

Sorry about the pinterest projects JD. I love pinterest but I don't make hubby help me make stuff. I pick stuff I can do on my own.

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
Do the next one cucumber melon. With a pretty pale green swirl. :)

Good thinking! If I'm going to get serious about selling I need to come up with a list of what I think I can make and what I think people will want and start practicing making those. Cucumber melon was actually on my list for graduating green layers, but a swirl might be nice too. :)

I'm going to have so much practice soap it's not even funny. I might have to start sending some to the posse for feedback! There you go JD, tell your wife not to bother making her own. I'll be sending out plenty for her to use. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread