Coronavirus and ordering from China

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
John's Hopkins once cut off the wrong diabetic's leg, ,while I was there .
Maybe not the same incident, but I read about that same thing happening... cut off a patients good leg, then had to cut off the other.
It's not that I don't have faith in modern hospitals (notice I didn't say "modern medicine"... different topic) but it's up to you (the patient) to learn about your own conditions/procedures so you can make decisions about what is going to be done. In the end, you are in charge... even if you don't realize that... don't be a "sheeple". By the way, I recently had hernia surgery and the doctors, my surgeon, the hospital staff were all great (a good story... happy ending, all is well) but I consider myself lucky.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Seems like the genie is out of the bottle with this outbreak, I've been following it obsessively, but am not afraid. Whatever will be, will be, it's life. Having lived the past fifteen years as a cancer survivor maybe gives me a different perspective than others, I don't know. Nobody here gets out alive...enjoy each and every day for what it is.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Wow. Seven years (at least), and nothing? How have you avoided that, and what equipment did you use? You bought everything from vape shops, or what? Or you use only US products? I mean, I think I've seen posts of yours that you found what you like, and haven't been chasing the latest, greatest.....but yeah. You might BE the only ECF member that hasn't!
I never ordered from China. I've been vaping since 2010.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    funny-meme-about-the-coronavirus-being-spread-by-orders-from-wishcom

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    Wow. Seven years (at least), and nothing? How have you avoided that, and what equipment did you use? You bought everything from vape shops, or what? Or you use only US products? I mean, I think I've seen posts of yours that you found what you like, and haven't been chasing the latest, greatest.....but yeah. You might BE the only ECF member that hasn't!
    It's only been a bit over six years. :)

I bought very little hardware from vape shops after the first couple of months. Most of what I have and use came from vendors right here on ECF and is indeed American-made, although some of my atties were made in Europe, and some in the Philippines.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Also, I can remember the ONE event that really grossed me out at a supermarket (I think it was a Safeway.) I bough a deodorant and it was OPEN and someone had USED it, and put the cap back on.

WHO does that? I mean, yeah deodorant is expensive, maybe you want to try it out and see if it suits your chemistry, maybe you ARE a homeless person about to get a job, or a ...... but that was the only one that ever put me over the edge.

I knew that technically, I could probably squeeze some out, wipe it down with ETOH and do that a few times ,but I just COULDN'T deal. LOL.I couldn't deal ENOGUH to even take it back to the store. I pitched it. My imagination go the best of me.

Anna

Reactions: Falconeer

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I am not going to believe that "health site' is trustworthy, @CMD-Ky , not unless you tell me you have used it 100 times before and it's been proven correct.

In fact, rather than announcing HEALTH I was like, "OMG it's gonna infect my computer with something horrible."

However, here's hoping.

Vaccines are no longer that HARD I will say that. Genetically speaking they are one of the EASIER things we do every year (i.e. the flu) and there is tons more than that going on.

It really would take something like 100% fatality rate with no quarantines because it accelerated fast enough.

And no, I'm not hoping for that, but the virus frondeur, well, it would have to be supremely epic not to get a fix, and a fairly rapid one.

Just my o2 as always.

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread