Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
Got 2 shipments this week. One of them included an order for a handful of 470k ohm resistors. 470ohm resistors were sent. No biggie. Not worried about 13 cent parts. Ding it towards QA.

Any chance of getting 4081 parts? I'm surprised there's no support for this platform since they're everywhere. I still have a pair of RN4081's which are great for vapin' on the bike or workin around the home shop. I'd love to get some new cartos or at least an adapter for 510 cartos/atties. The typical 4081 suppliers seem a bit unrealistic (to put it kindly) about their pricing.

Oh...LED and/or LCD displays with voltage output. This would be killer for screw on project box voltmeters or to mount on box mods.

And (LOL) some Pots or simple adjustable voltage assemblies to make some kickass adjustable voltage box mods without having to go to half a dozen vendors for parts sourcing.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
sorry about the incorrect resistors :(. Just jot a note on your next order or open a ticket and we can get you out the right ones..

We just received some new variable 3 amp regulators and now waiting for the other parts to complete the board we are designing. As soon as everything is working we'll get the parts up on the website..

Seems to be a lot of interest in 4081's lately and we do have some kits and parts on order for them other than just the connectors and adapters we have for them now.. Time to hit the inventory update page which has been totally neglected lately..

hoog

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
We just received some new variable 3 amp regulators and now waiting for the other parts to complete the board we are designing.

hoog

that sounds interesting! are you gonna make a VV-RS? a VV we can play soccer or hockey with on concrete and it'd still work? Im in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread