Coupons for Heathers Heavenly and Alice in Wonderland EJuices

Status
Not open for further replies.

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
I see you are in Australia too.

My last two orders were from these two as well. I will order from AiV again. Great vendor and very good communication. Shipping to Australia is no problem with Aliceinvapeland.com I am VERY pleased. The prices are great too considering what a great product you are getting. For the price of an aussie pack of smokes you will vape for a month

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
I see you are in Australia too.

My last two orders were from these two as well. I will order from AiV again. Great vendor and very good communication. Shipping to Australia is no problem with Aliceinvapeland.com I am VERY pleased. The prices are great too considering what a great product you are getting. For the price of an aussie pack of smokes you will vape for a month

If that's true you must not vape much.

You know, I've tried a ton of e-liquid vendors, and didn't like most of them, but I never made it my mission to make sure the forum knew when I didn't like one. We all get it by now.

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
Just look at the banner. I never said I didn't like HHV. Not once. I Just didn't say I loved her stuff because I didn't. You are one of them HHV fanboys/girls that completely turned me of the product in the end. I am not here to argue. I am here to share my experiences and thoughts. Sorry you can't accept that and rather blindly spruik HHV.

JudeaB

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Tasmania Australia
Yes, I am on the Southern Island!!! Actually I have found most American vendors are great with communication and service. One did warn he couldn't guarantee thru customs but no probs and I have had a few now. Trouble with vaping is there is such a wonderful range of exotic juices to try!! I love the flavour and the names are great too. Really I have enough to do me about 12 mths but now that I have an excuse with all this FDA stuff going on, I miiiiggghhhtt need to order some more in case!! :)
Thx for your help, disappointed about no coupons but doubt it will stop me!
Cheers E1 and Vape On.

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
I have tons of juice too and have never had problems with customs what so ever. Everything arrived here safe and sound.

I only order from American vendors at the moment but eying off an UK one too.

I thought after my aliceinvapeland.com (ordered a 60ml bottle of everything they have) and my fanceejuice.com order I would be juiced out for a while but got things in my shopping cart with two others and just came accross this vendor today Velvet Cloud Vapor - the best E-Liquid on the planet

From what I have heard their stuff is fantastic.

This is turning into a serious addiction for me but I don't care. Got me off a 40+ ciggy a day addiction.

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
I love VCV... though I find their stuff very HHV-esque. Personally, I find that to be a good thing. For you, maybe not.

Why would that be?

If you read my past posts you will know that I mostly tried HHV tobaccos which I always stated weren't bad just not my favourites.
This statement of yours is very strange - all I am saying is that there is tobacco out there I MUCH prefer to HHV.

Its the non tobacco flavors that would attract me to a vendor like VCV

Is the "Heavenly Army: out to make a sly little comment on everything I post?

I was just sharing another vendor that got my interrest with the OP - I do not see the need for that comment of yours refering to my taste which you would know nothing about.

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
Why would that be?

If you read my past posts you will know that I mostly tried HHV tobaccos which I always stated weren't bad just not my favourites.
This statement of yours is very strange - all I am saying is that there is tobacco out there I MUCH prefer to HHV.

Its the non tobacco flavors that would attract me to a vendor like VCV

Is the "Heavenly Army: out to make a sly little comment on everything I post?

I was just sharing another vendor that got my interrest with the OP - I do not see the need for that comment of yours refering to my taste which you would know nothing about.

No need to get defensive. I just find the juices from HHV and from Velvet Cloud Vapors to share a lot of similar characteristics. I didn't read all your past posts before saying that; my comments were made purely in the context of this particular thread, where you didn't seem too thrilled with HHV, and your not-thrilledness was expressed in a very non-tobacco-specific way, so I thought it was worth mentioning.

You might want to crank down the paranoia a notch or two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread