Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
COV Ceramic Wick Dual Coils Ody

Bruce sent me few more ceramic wick samples to test. I previously tested it on Genies and noticed that it didn’t work that well for VG juice. However it did work better in PG juice. The wick is braided and it needs a little more time than silica wick to saturate. VG is a thicker base solution than PG which is why it works very well under PG.

Today I gave it a test in ody using dual coils. I wanted to see if it allows one to chain vape under extreme heat conditions while using VG E juice. I created .8 ohms dual coil as you can see in video I am unable to stack same wick without de braiding it. I used a different way of creating my Dual highlanders which can be a little challenging for some. My test is to see if I get any harsh taste metal etc. As you can see I didn’t get any metal taste or harsh taste. It performed very nicely that being said anyone that vapes at a higher resistance would work even better since the wick is being hit with less heat.

I will continue testing this build in days to follow and will give a follow-up at a later date. In the meantime Live Hard and VAPE HARD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread