The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

COV Wraith bottles

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by Grimjack, Sep 29, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Grimjack

Grimjack Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2013
    Arizona
    Anyone have any idea how to get replacement bottles? Or another solution? After a month of steady use one of the bottles is already so soft it won't push liquid up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. ljusticel

ljusticel Full Member Verified Member

Nov 22, 2014
    Upstate NY
    10 ml bottles from fast tech are supposed to work. I ordered a 10 pack but have yet to try them. I'll get back to ya after I get home.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ljusticel

ljusticel Full Member Verified Member

Nov 22, 2014
    Upstate NY
    SKU 1425400 from fasttech does work.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rathamar

Rathamar Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2013
    Mound - Minnesota, USA
    Thanks I am definitely adding this to my next Fastteck order

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. b.m.

b.m. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    You can get standard 10ml bottles from any diy supply place,or even on ebay.I bought a bunch from Central vapors for my diy juice,and they fit perfect in my Wraith,in fact every 10ml bottle i have fits the mod.

6. Grimjack

Grimjack Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2013
    Arizona
    Thanks much, appreciate the replies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. VapieDan

VapieDan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

One problem. Yes they do work but you need the pin with the tube. Any ideas there?

8. pls0138

pls0138 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2014
    New Jersey
    Like everyone else has mentioned, any 10ml bottle works fine, I too got some from fasttech. I actually like these better than the stock ones, they were too soft, especially after a couple of uses, you literally have to hold down on the bottle for days to get liquid up in your atty. On one hand it's nice because you can a butt load of extra bottles on hand for dirt cheap, unfortunately you do have to reuse the top cap of the stock bottles. I've searched everywhere for some sort of reasonable replacement, it's just your average top with an extended tube, its such a simple piece I thought there would be something out there, but no luck so far. I feel like if you got the right size tube there would be some way to connect it so it would work. I just got my third Wraith yesterday, which gives me 6 caps altogether, so I fell like I'll be alright.

9. brittianm

brittianm Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2015

10. brittianm

Sep 25, 2015
    Why so many wraiths? lol
    Are you making a ghost army. I thought about buying the white one too, because I have the black one. I just sent a message to COV and asked them if I could purchase bottles directly from them. Hopefully they get back to me soon. I just ordered those bottles on Fastech.

11. brittianm

Sep 25, 2015
    Steepinggiant will have replacement bottles for the wraith in two weeks. COV just emailed me back. Hopefully they aren't stupid expensive.

12. pls0138

pls0138 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2014
    New Jersey
    Three does sound a little overkill I guess haha, but it is my favorite mod at the moment, it's what got me into squonking, which now basically the only way I vape. The real reason is its the only single 18650 squonker that is fairly compact, has Temp control, and is reasonably priced. With how popular squonking has become, I'm sure that will change very soon, I wait with much anticipation.

• Like Like x 1
  13. brittianm

Sep 25, 2015
    Same here. Smoant asked their users if they would want a bottom feeder and I can't wait. I'm exited to see asmodus's squonker, but am so dissapointed that it will only sport 4ml capacity. The wraith has been all I've used since I received it. Luckily I have a literal crap ton of singles 18650s. I think my other mods are jealous.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

14. muzichead

muzichead Resident Knucklehead Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    If memory serves me, the Wraith when originally announced was listed to only having a 5ml juice capacity which was a typo but not corrected by COV until after release to having a 15ml juice capacity... Maybe the info that has been released so far on the Asmodus device is a typo as well...

15. rob33

rob33 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2009
    Concord, NC
    Just a couple suggestions to extend the life of your bottles. Unlike the stiff REO bottles these stock ones just need a small squeeze and a 5 second hold, re-air and do it again if needed. Also don't try to squeeze all the juice out, refill when down to a 1/4 of a tank. The size and the softness of the bottle is the reason behind this approach, a smaller bottle would need alot more pressure to move the juice.

16. brittianm

Sep 25, 2015
    I ordered these and they work perfectly

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

17. Cheetah

Cheetah Full Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Irvington, NJ
    FYI, Steepinggiant.com has these in stock NOW (2/16/2018). Just ordered 2 sets, they're $7.95 each though, got to find these things cheaper or I'm going to go broke, first bottle lasted ONLY 2 months not good! L8R

18. t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    That's price is just as bad as buying a pack of smokes only the pack will not last two months.

19. Equality 7-2521

Equality 7-2521 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2013
    oakland ca.
    I ordered and paid for a couple of these bottles 2 months ago and those crooks have never sent them...I'm not sure if they are thieves or if they have gone out of bussiness, they have never answered an e-mail...

20. Cheetah

Cheetah Full Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Irvington, NJ
    Hello Folks,
    I got the bottles in the mail last thursday, I agree that the price is EXTREMELY steep, but I wanted the center tube, the bottle can be gotten other places but I haven't found that tube yet!
    It took a lot of of tracking down and a rant on my channel but I got them in.
    If anyone knows of anyplace that has the tubes and nozzle let me know and I'll pass it along.
    L8R!