Cracked Bottle Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravity

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Sandusky, Ohio, United States
Every single order I've received for the past 3 months or so has had a continuous problem.

juice. Everywhere.

The culprit is always the same. Wow Traditional Menthol bottles. There's a very visible crack down the tip of 99.9% of the bottles we've received.

437e.jpg

juice soaked labels on bottles. juice soaked invoices. Juice soaked Smilomizer boxes. Juice soaked everything.

What is up with these bottles?

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Sorry it took me so long to reply Gravity. I'm sorry you've had this happen on so many orders. This is the first time I'm seeing this happen so thanks too for the pic. Can you send me the order number for these bottles and I'll work with Gabe to send you some replacements with a better stopper. Sorry for all the trouble!

Every single order I've received for the past 3 months or so has had a continuous problem.

Juice. Everywhere.

The culprit is always the same. Wow Traditional Menthol bottles. There's a very visible crack down the tip of 99.9% of the bottles we've received.

437e.jpg

Juice soaked labels on bottles. Juice soaked invoices. Juice soaked Smilomizer boxes. Juice soaked everything.

What is up with these bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread