Craziest box mod ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick Wang

Dec 2, 2014
I have the Nemesis/Stingray with Plumeveil/Dark Horse and vape them at .09-.1ohm on vtc4’s. Due to the amount of voltage drop and battery life, I’ve just started looking into unregulated box mods. I have no interest in DIY stuff or those 30/50/100W mods. I just want to pick and choose the hardest hitting thing on the market and run with that. Cheaper in the long run. I found this: Gen Two Mods » Mech
504W of magic for $180. 3 days of power and charges in 2 hours with the included charger. It has a MOSFET. Thoughts?

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Now see, I was expecting this.

Vapezilla.jpg

Derrick Wang

Dec 2, 2014
I have only been at this a few months but wondered why LiPo batteries were not being used. Very dangerous if not treated with respect, Look on You Tube for LiPo fires to see for yourself.

I'm not sure myself and I don't know why lipo's aren't being used more. We use them in our cellphones and other devices. There's a Gen Two video showing a VD of 1.0V over a competitor's box mod using 18650s with a VD of ~2+V

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Is that link supposed to be your interpretation of who I am because of my last name? I hope I'm reading that wrong cause if not, you just made yourself look ignorant.
No, I'm not a pro vaper.

Huh, is there something wrong with Victor, the guy in the video.
I have little idea who you are but I'm learning.
If your real name is Derrick Wang I may continue interacting with you, if not then probably not.
Either way enjoy your "504W of magic".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread