Status
Not open for further replies.

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
My daughter & her bf are fairly new to vaping and brand new to SI....They placed their first order a few weeks ago - during the Memorial Day sale - but didn't get around to trying out their new stuff until a few days ago.

I placed an order the same day and my daughter decided she wanted another battery so I added it to my order.

So she's using two batteries from two different orders and has struggled with the CE3's leaking...We just noticed that that when she screws the CE3 onto one of the batteries seems to sit crooked, and when we checked the second battery it wasn't as bad but it doesn't seem to sit straight, either. I've never had much problem with the CE3's leaking, and her bf's seems to be working fine, too.

Is there a fix for this or, if we put in tickets can she get replacements?

Thanks!

JMA

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
I bought my first box of those the other week and had the same problem! They sit crooked on the little batteries and filling them is a huge pain since they're so temperamental...filed a ticket and they refunded my money in points. Won't be getting them again.

Ceil, you're saying you think it's the CE3's that are crooked? In our case it's the battery threads I'm referring to because I can put the same one on one of my batteries and it seems to be ok.

Anybody else having issues with either the CE or the battery threads?

Ciel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Dothan, AL, USA
Ceil, you're saying you think it's the CE3's that are crooked? In our case it's the battery threads I'm referring to because I can put the same one on one of my batteries and it seems to be ok.

Anybody else having issues with either the CE or the battery threads?
It might be the threads on the batteries...my cartomizers do sit a little funny on the batteries...but either one it doesn't effect my vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread