Cuboid 150W problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Severed_Sanity

Dec 3, 2015
My replacement unit is on the way. Not a lot of communication from the company except that they received/shipped the item. No info on what was wrong so presume they have sent me a new one.

Will keep updating info when I can. Will release the e-store info after this is all done. Do not want to prematurity give a store a bad name. As far as I'm concerned they were here Benny very helpful.

The only thing I cab
N complain about thus transaction is the the lack of information before sending the the unit back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Severed_Sanity

Dec 3, 2015
I received the replacement unit from MyVaporStore.com. They sent me a brand new unit right away. I must say they have done a great job helping with everything. Great place to work with. I give them big props.

Now, as for the the Cuboid itself I must say that I am very pleased. It's awesome for use with low wattage tanks, like Subtank Mini, and powerful cloud checkers like the TFV4. Have not had much of a chance to play with the temperature settings yet but will update this post when I do.

Reactions: Dreamer68

Dreamer68

Jan 9, 2016
G
I received the replacement unit from MyVaporStore.com. They sent me a brand new unit right away. I must say they have done a great job helping with everything. Great place to work with. I give them big props.

Now, as for the the Cuboid itself I must say that I am very pleased. It's awesome for use with low wattage tanks, like Subtank Mini, and powerful cloud checkers like the TFV4. Have not had much of a chance to play with the temperature settings yet but will update this post when I do.

lad to hear things worked out. Lovin my Cuboid. Temp control works great for me. Going to take the leap to RBTA. With a Steam Crave Aromanizer tank

Severed_Sanity

Dec 3, 2015
G

lad to hear things worked out. Lovin my Cuboid. Temp control works great for me. Going to take the leap to RBTA. With a Steam Crave Aromanizer tank

How is the Aromamizer working on it? Absolutely loving the Subtank Mini on it even though it's not a high watt tank it still is working perfect for me. Also been using the TFV4 Mini but have heard many good things about the Aromamizer. So what's the verdict?

Last edited:

Dreamer68

Jan 9, 2016
How is the Aromamizer working on it? Absolutely loving the Subtank Mini on it even though it's not a high watt tank it still is working perfect for me. Also been using the TFV4 Mini but have heard many good things about the Aromamizer. So what's the verdict?

Aromamizer is working great. Running 24g SS coils and living it Flavour is far far better than my subtank mini in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread