Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Thanks Tpat591,, will update u later today after my 2nd refill,, its funny living in fear of the hot spitt everytime i see the juice level low lol

Do u have a tube ch by any chance? Ur info is $
Very much appreciated.
Couldn't be bothered with Making my own vids. Too much of a PIA. I'm not someone who seeks attention & wouldn't appear well in vids.

but I don't mind sharing my experience to help others here.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
New refill, all smooth & great, followed every step recommended by Tpat591, thanks a lot.

P.s. It aint easy doing the whole refill while holding and closing the tip with my finger, makes me think of having a custome made cork lol
You don't really have to plug the tip. I only said that is a possible course of action that will help minimize flooding if it is really bad (and it will). Pulling a cork out with the airflow closed will draw juice into the coil. Be sure to open airflow before you pull it if you do use one.

The main thing you need to do is immediately vape to establish the vacuum to stop flooding after inserting the coil. Once you get into the habit of doing that every time you open the tank, you will be fine without covering the tip of the mouthpiece when inserting.

Last edited:
Reactions: msh69

msh69

Jul 25, 2016
on a different note, for ppl who don't like to lay the Cupti side ways while charging,,, use a cheap phone stand ;)

stand.JPG

I had on day 2 some gurgling issue I don't know how I fixed it for starters I started clicking YES when I turn back the device asking if new atomizer- and that stopped it for me. Not even sure if that's even a fact- or just a coincidence lol
But my only issue is coils go FAST- compared to let's say- the cleito- crown coils.
I get maybe 1 week 10 days tops.
And that's pushing it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
I had on day 2 some gurgling issue I don't know how I fixed it for starters I started clicking YES when I turn back the device asking if new atomizer- and that stopped it for me. Not even sure if that's even a fact- or just a coincidence lol
But my only issue is coils go FAST- compared to let's say- the cleito- crown coils.
I get maybe 1 week 10 days tops.
And that's pushing it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you vaping in power Mode instead of TC? A week to 10 days is not surprising at all in power mode but unheard of under TC unless you are using a very sweet gunking juice.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Did that say 9.99ohms !?!
It would have if he pressed the fire button w/o the coil in to zero the resistance.
His focus was so bad later on when the coil was installed & he held it up before vaping I couldn't read it then, but he got a vape off it.

What he is doing is no different than what Joyetech is doing with their BF coils so it ought to work. Just a lot less airflow through the coil itself during vaping. Ok on a TC coil, but It might not be a good idea in power mode.

Reactions: msh69

msh69

Jul 25, 2016
TC SS? List coil type, vape mode, temp/wattage, etc. Tough to guess what you were doing without background info.

ops, rookie mistake

Im using the 0.5ohm coil that came with it S316L. Power mode at around 30 to 35w (+- 2w), flavor was basically nothing, like water i guess.

I wish i knew where to start with TC.

Reactions: Tpat591

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
While using the CLOCC SS316 0.5ohm coil in Power Mode is safe & perfectly acceptable, I would prefer to use it in SS TC mode in the 450-480deg f range as my experience with TC is that coils just last longer in this mode.

If I were to vape in Power mode, I would use the CLOCC NiCr 1.5ohm coil as the accuracy of NiCr TC is questionable at best since it is debatable that TC on NiCr is even possible (If Evolv can't do it, I sincerely doubt Kanger can). If I was going to blow a coil's life by using in power mode, I would use the NiCr one, but that is just me.

Since the wattage range of the CLOCC SS316 0.5ohm coil is 15w-50w, you are certainly using it in proper range recommended range, (but I always found 30w to be a bit high for Kanger Coils in Subtanks under power mode during at temp use & usually stayed in 20w-25w range). My initial experience with Cupti is that it wasn't until my third tank that the true flavor of the coil began to come through though so your coil just may need a bit more time to begin to shine through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread