Status
Not open for further replies.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Over the years I have had quite a few nice mods and tanks that quickly became my favorite. Used all day every day and preferred over all others. With the current stock piling I am sure a lot of folks have gotten new devices, or a few new devices, so I thought it would be fun to post up our new favorites and what we used to be our favorite set-up.

My used to be favorite was an IPV3 with TFV4 Mini and a Kanger Subox Mini for out and about.
My new current favorite is the IPV5 with a Griffin25 and a smok R200 with TFV4 mini for out and about. I'm still looking for a new out and about device and tank;)

Last edited:
Reactions: bnrkwest

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
My favorite mod is the one that rarely gets used. Kangside e-Huge with Squape or Protank II. Think 26650 Vamo. Rarely used only because it's too danged big to be practical with my mobile lifestyle.

2016-03-11_14.24.53.jpg

Right now I'm trying to use up all my disposable egos and Evods before I switch over to my replaceable 18350 battery VV/VW Mods which all mimic my ego/Evod VV performance perfectly. My Kangside Kmax may become my favorite then. But I'm thinking I'll probably order a Vamo V5 in the next few days also. Then again I really like the Istick mini 10 watt also. Aww heck I like em all as long as they keep me Vapin!

Last edited:

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I could say that I have 2 favorites because I bought another IPV5, but I only have 1 favorite tank for them:) The rest of my tanks are okay but no faves in the bunch.

The new IPV 400 and IPV6 look to be the small form factor I am looking for in a daily out and about device so they may become favorites also as soon as I can get my hands on a couple or 3 or 4;)

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
"Setup" - I'm still on the search for a "favorite" lol

As far as tanks, the Franken "orka" is my favorite, and as long as I have an unregulated battery for it I'm fine. granted it's comfortable in the hand lol

"Currently" it's on an "ijust 2 battery" - I'd like to get my hands on the tesla stealth 100w after they release.

Reactions: gofishtx

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
Considering the small amount of gear I have it's not hard to list my favorite(s).
Big Buddha mini on a Provari 2.5 (remove the airflow screws altogether and put in a 1.4Ω coil), 4.3V
EVOD BCC on a Vision Spinner (drill out the EVOD airflow holes, rebuild the atty at 1.8Ω), 4.0V

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Over the years I have had quite a few nice mods and tanks that quickly became my favorite. Used all day every day and preferred over all others. With the current stock piling I am sure a lot of folks have gotten new devices, or a few new devices, so I thought it would be fun to post up our new favorites and what we used to be our favorite set-up.

My used to be favorite was an IPV3 with TFV4 Mini and a Kanger Subox Mini for out and about.
My new current favorite is the IPV5 with a Griffin25 and a Smok R200 with TFV4 mini for out and about. I'm still looking for a new out and about device and tank;)

My used to be favorite used to be the eVic VTC Mini with Silverplay Nano.

My current favorite is the istick Pico with the Silverplay Nano.

My every day vape is the Pico with Kayfun Monster Mini V3 just because it is so pocket Friendly.

xwarp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Tucson AZ
It's funny because I've found that with the vaping gear, I have been hesitant to follow the growth of the technology of mods and tanks and the past few years. That said, as neat as some equipment was, I just could not justify replacing something that worked for something new because it had a clock, or games, or some other gimmicky type add-on. Reminds me of how computers and components progressed through the years.

My favorite mod that I am using is a Kbox Mini Platinum 60w with a Subtank Mini on top.

I like the setup so much that I've got 5 new in the box Subtank Mini's with 3 in rotation and 4 new in the box Kbox Platinums. I am currently debating ordering 2 more because of this "panic".

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
After vaping for the last 2 + years, the only atty I now use on a daily basis is the Kayfun Lite-Plus V2 ... In fact, I rotate between 4 of these atomizers.

As for the mod, it really don't make that much difference to me, but I have had real good luck with the eVic-VTC Mini (small / not bulky at all, and they have no 'issues')

BTW ... I only use the eVic-VTC Mini in the 'power mode' (not interested in 'temp control').

Kayfun%202.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread