Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Arizona
For about the last year my setup has been a VTC mini and KBox 60 Platinum, both with STm's using the RBA's. With the price of mods what they are now, I recently bought a Cuboid 150, Pico and a KBox 160, as well as a couple Top tanks.

So far it looks like the KBox 160 will be my go to mod with a Top tank and SS coil.

Reactions: StarreLabelle

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA
Is it possible to get RM2s? Maybe I'm looking in all the wrong places on the Reo site, but I have yet to find it.
Looks like the RM2 that works on low profile Reo's is available on the site. Doesn't say Reomizer 2.0 or RM2 but instead is listed as "low profile reomizer works with lp mods only".

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
My favorite right now is my IPV5 topped with a matching TopBox tank, then a Kanger TopBox 75w mod in red, a Kanger Subox 50w, (I love the improved Mini Subtank on this mod), an iStick 50w/Mini Subtank.
I love my Subtanks, and have been buying Atom Vape 24k Clapton coils, they last longer, and perform beautifully. (I save the used ones because they're gold plated.)
I don't care about TC mode, and find it a hassle.

I have a Pico/Melo 3 kit, Smok X Cube Mini 75w kit, Cubis Tank, 18650's and a few CE4's I ordered during Memorial Day sales on the way.
I've also kept my Spinners, CoolFire1, iStick30w, Nautilus Subohm mod, and all my many Protanks, Evods, even an Atlantis tank.
Will probably buy more before August.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
For about the last year my setup has been a VTC mini and KBox 60 Platinum, both with STm's using the RBA's. With the price of mods what they are now, I recently bought a Cuboid 150, Pico and a KBox 160, as well as a couple Top Tanks.

So far it looks like the KBox 160 will be my go to mod with a Top Tank and SS coil.

Yes, I almost bought a Kbox Platinum, and probably still will. I definitely want another mech mod before August, I gave my pipebomb to a friend.

xwarp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Tucson AZ
Yes, I almost bought a Kbox Platinum, and probably still will.

Vaporbeast has the Platinums for 28.97, which is the cheapest I've found. Apparently the "VAPEON" code was only good this past weekend.

I decided to buy two more and got free shipping. With the code, the total was 49.25 for the two.

The Platinum is in my opinion a solid mod. On the heavy side but very well made.

RandyF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Arizona
Yes, I almost bought a Kbox Platinum, and probably still will. I definitely want another mech mod before August, I gave my pipebomb to a friend.

If you don't mind the extra size, the KBox 160 is better. The Platinum is nice, but, unless it has been updated, it doesn't do SS (conflicting claims) and the battery door is kind of annoying, doesn't sit in place very well. The 160 is oddly cheaper than the Platinum as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread