Customer Feedback thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doc

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Torrington, CT 06790
great product at great cost will keep me a faithful Litecig customer....and the little freebies (id love to try the whiskey) help too! LOL!:D

I just gave away two 10mL bottles of juice that I cannot stand.....WHISKEY and PEAR. My buddy Kevin will be vaping away on that crap as he's jamming out somewhere tonight with his band. Let him pass it all around & they can all be happy merry vapers, I was just glad to get rid of it.

Today I received 11 of the 10mL bottles. Among them are some new ones I've never yet tried, such as Fruit mix (must be fruit punch), Kiwi, Hilton, watermelon, Parliament and "LCZ"....which must be the Oriental I guess. I think I'll try the LCZ first.......

The Doc

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Torrington, CT 06790
yea fruit mix is fruit punch, and lcz is oriental

BOTH nice flavors. I'm hoping fruit punch becomes a strong candidate for 50mL bottles soon.

Oriental should also be a big hit with people who like RY4 and/or Power Puff

Although some people really liked the PEAR, I don't like it at all. Likewise with the Whiskey.

The Doc

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Torrington, CT 06790
:D
ok, all is well with the world since i just got my liquids! although i am not gettin all the hype with this RY4 everyone is talkin about. maybe i got to let it age or cut it!:confused:

Try it with more than just one type PV and/or atty. Perhaps the device you're vaping it with has a hot running atty, which just kills the flavor. Also, try it when your battery is more than 50% discharged....it may taste better at slightly lower atty power level

JJBsGirl

Aug 26, 2009
Appleton, WI
I just got my first order(and first e-cig!) from Shawn, he is an EXCELLENT vendor. I'm definitely going to be ordering from him in the future. I emailed him before I sent out my order, and asked if he could swap one of the manual batteries for an automatic. He went above and beyond that, and sent both manual batteries AND an automatic! Plus he sent an extra bottle of juice. He is amazing. Thank you Shawn!!!

LoBo

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Marshfield, WI
I ordered my first Ecig from litecig and I'm extremely impressed. Great customer service...probably the best service online or face to face I've ever encountered. I ordered a m801 and was checking the invoice a day or two after I ordered and I saw that I did not change the state while ordering...of course I was worried so I e-mailed shawn and he e-mailed me back in 5 minutes and said it shouldn't be a problem if the zip code was correct. That was great peace of mind since ordering online can be shady at best.

Psyc

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Sydney, Australia
Loving the VX2. Granted, it's my first one, but a good first experience is better than three failed attempts before you find a good PV.

Service from litecig was quite good. Shawn shipped next day (which, given the time difference, was probably same day). Although US->Aus shipping still sucks, everything arrived.

Now if only we could get some cart condoms for the j118 carts!

The Doc

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Torrington, CT 06790
Loving the VX2. Granted, it's my first one, but a good first experience is better than three failed attempts before you find a good PV.

Service from litecig was quite good. Shawn shipped next day (which, given the time difference, was probably same day). Although US->Aus shipping still sucks, everything arrived.

Now if only we could get some cart condoms for the j118 carts!

Go to the nearest franchise Auto parts store and look in the section where they have all the HELP products, which is a bunch of misc doo-dads in small carded bubble packs. Ask about the small rubber caps for plugging MALE fittings on manifold/plenum/emissions lines and assemblies. There should be a few in that assortment pack that fit quite well. These might also be found at .../Euro motorcycle service shops, because they are also used on motorcycle carb/injection throttle body assemblies. They are used to plug any unused MALE vacuum fittings. I'm sure they also must be used on some snowmobiles, Jet-skis & watercraft. Bring a J118 cart into the store with you, along with this note.

Last edited:

Daedalus

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Internet3
This was my second time ordering from LiteCig, though the last time was way back before the site redesign/payment system upgrade.

Ordered my 510 kit and 30ml's of juice on a Tuesday, received on Friday (not bad for USPS from PA->CA). The 510 works great, and the complimentary 10ml bottle of juice was much appreciated.

Competitive prices, good customer service, and fast shipping. Can't wait to order again.

vt100

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Indiana, USA
Just received my first order from Litecig, arrived really fast. Packaging on 401 kit is really nice and compact, the mailman was probably very happy as it fits in the mailbox! 40x batts appear to be charged so I'm giving one a quick trial. Very smooth! Lots of vapor, noticeable throat hit, but smoother than my 510s. Ordered some juice too, but forgot the blank carts, so I'll try them as soon as one of these is dry. Shawn separated this e-cig from a different order and shipped it along with my juice order. And he included a free bottle of juice! Above and beyond Shawn, thank you!

tjgame

Aug 25, 2009
south west PA
I just got my order from shawn , everything was right on . Very fast on email responce and shipping .

Dude thanks for adding that B&H juice , I like it the most so far . I added some camel juice to my green smoke that I was not real happy about , the green smoke made a bunch of vapor but the taste was bad , its just fine with the new liquid , even taste good . :D

This will not be my last time to do biz with shawn .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread