Customer Feedback thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinfinite

Aug 29, 2009
Central PA
I just want to say that I am incredibly satisfied. Litecig is the only place I have or will order from. So far I have placed three orders and received them either next day or day after, depending on what time I place my order. I'm sure it helps that I live in the county below where they ship from. They have never made a mistake for any of my orders either. Definitely a trusted supplier for me.

Angelz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2009
Michigan
Shawn completely rocks! Got my order today, 2 days after ordering. Right after placing my order I had changed my mind about the style I wanted and emailed him, and he got right back to me and changed the order, and added a bottle of Raspberry juice as a bonus, which is my new daytime favorite! My new M201 ROCKED LIKE HELL right out of the box, and the juice is just perfect, delicious! Thanks Shawn, I'll be placing many more orders with you and referring others!

Last edited:

tiiams

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Roswell,NM
Shawn, Bad things to say , na I think not you have fast shipping sometimes you might run out of something or be a dollar or two higher on some things, but i have never had to wait more than four postal days to get anything.

That's why I handed out all my cards at work you sent me, we now have 3 more vaps where I work. And several waiting for payday to order and some asked if I could order for them when they got paid, they live in bfe and have poor internet service.

I would like to see higher mg liquids than 18mg in fruit flavors, but maybe thats not a big seller.

Thanks for reading......

Mastermax

Sep 6, 2009
Got my first order from Litecigs...and it was as everyone here has said before. Outstanding all around. Great liquid, great product. I ordered a M401 with the USB passthrough kit. It all worked great the first time! Overall very excited with my new toy. I just placed my 2nd order with them today, Vx2 and a M201...excited to try those next. My last order took 3 buisness days once shipped. Well packed. Thx Shawn!

Monique

Sep 11, 2009
After reading a quit smoking article on a favorite website after which several commenters said switching to an e-cig was the best thing they ever did, I decided to finally try one. I had seen them at the mall, but my husband said that all the kiosk sellers are scammers.

I ordered a kit from a different vendor immediately, but when it arrived all I got was a mouthful of juice any time I tried to use it. Being new, I had no idea what that meant, and I did not know how to fix it.

I came here (which I should have done before I bought) and started looking at threads about models and suppliers. I read a bunch of comments about newbies starting with the DSE 901. There was one comment about an M401 that struck me so I googled it.

Shawn's site was the first hit. I ordered and then worried. I hadn't seen Shawn's site named in any of the threads I read, so I was worried about getting a bad product again. I really wanted to make the switch.

I've since decided that I love Shawn. The shipping speed is amazing, the little treats are wonderful (though I still have no idea how to get the juice into a 401 cartridge, but thanks for sending me some). The quality of the supplies is excellent.

It is obvious that Shawn cares about his customers. I doubt I'll buy from anyone else. I only wish Shawn's name came up more often in all the suggestion threads.

And Shawn, I'm so glad you changed your website. I never would have bought from you if I couldn't use a credit card right on your site, and I really would have missed out on a great seller.

holder

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
Angelz, glad you love the M201! Your positive experience with JD is what sold me on taking the plunge on my first mod; and of course you'll be the first to know what I think of it, though of course I had to place my order with Shawn, because I was amazed at his communication, and dedication to speed of service. Friends helping friends helping good businesses is why I love this forum. Now where the bloody hell did I set down my 201?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread