Customer Feedback thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sethinphx

Jun 28, 2009
Been ordering from Shawn for awhile now, incredible customer service and have been very happy with all the products. Have turned on several family members also and they've been thrilled with the product, service and how much of a great help this has been to get off analogs!

The wife and I both use 402s and are extremely happy with them. Though some day I'd like to try some other models, but for now I'm happy with this and all of the juice flavors(except RY4, didn't care for that) have been excellent.

Keep up the great work Shawn!

SethinPhx

WmWilder

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2009
Normal, IL
Ordered on Wednesday received on Saturday, happily puffing away since.

This is my first order and my first foray into e-cigs, I got the m201, a pass-through and some juice. I was surprised by an extra juice tossed in and I have been enjoying the flavor, thanks.

I'll be ordering again soon to stock up just in case and will continue just as long as I can. You have earned another loyal customer, keep up the good work and thanks again.

William W.

tiiams

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Roswell,NM
Got something postive about your experience with us ??? post it here. Got something negative about a experience with us go ahead post it here too :)

Hey Shawn just a post, I love your quick service, and Good products and gifts , hope you sent me more cards in my new order, cause i handed them all out at work and six flags over the last few days. And helped a coworker order from u last night , so u should see more biz from Abilene , Tx.

later

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
I don't know if html is customer service. But um.. I saw an error. When I hit on juices, then clicked on a juice, the title of the page always says "Almond Liquid". It says it for any juice I click on. Don't know if that happens to anyone else. Just a heads up.

Good catch.. looks like Shawn has done a little too much copy/paste. :)

I was just on the liquid pages last night when placing an order and didn't even notice. To be honest, I rarely even look at the title anyway, lol

KrispyKrink

Jul 31, 2009
Just wanted to say Thanks to Shawn! I ordered some Capp, RY3/PowerPuff, and RY4 with some blank 510 carts on Wed. and it's here today. Nicely packaged as well choosing to use plastic bubble mailers. One vendor on this site uses paper, bad choice should any juice leaks out. The US Postal Inspector has the ability to put the IRS and Alien "probes" to shame. 8-o

Dripping on my EVO the RY3 has a unique flavor to it, can't nail it down yet, but definitely not bad.

Thanks again, you've got yourself a repeat customer. I'll be back for more soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread