Customer Feedback thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiiams

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Roswell,NM
I Think it was the 510, but like I said it was only like a buck or so (wish I could remember who that was I would tell ya), nothing big to me I ordered from you cause I got my 401 from you fast 3 days and it was a good deal and I got my 510 in 3 days from you too and they all are working great.

I have ordered from others, to try vg liquid, or from some companies that advertise on here saying there flavors are better. The normal advertising hype. And I have to see what is out there cause I am a newbie. I will say the other juices I got from competitors was not as good as yours, they had way too much flavoring (Red Label) or they tasted as good as yours but was more expensive.

But don’t be offended I do shop around and compare. I have waited weeks for sample juice from others. I order from you and get it in 3 days like clock work.

And prices you have are the best, so good work I be ordering again soon, and at this point you are my supplier for everything.

Oh and can you get vh 32 or 36 mg stuff?
I was a very heavy smoker. Lol

Starting to sound like a review I better stop here.
Thanks Shawn

jazdalene

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Pensacola, FL
Shawn is my main supplier. Try to get stuff cheaper from elsewhere, but he really seems to set the standard among US suppliers for low prices (and I see that the 10 mL juices are back down to $5 a bottle! The Best!). Love the freebies, too!

Quick Liquid Review:
-The Cotton Candy liquid is my new favorite in the 510 - wow! This flavor doesn't get talked about enough.
-The Ry3 (don't know if it is Powerpuff or Partypuff, but it's the one that did not have "PP" as the name on the old bottles) is my other favorite. Both are really good, though.
-Also, his Black Coffee is IMO better than other "coffee" flavors that I have tried.
-Oh, yeah, and his Camel is also the best Camel out there.
Wish these flavors did come in larger bottles, though, so I wouldn't run out so soon!

He is always quick about responding to problems/questions, too. I just had an atty break on me, which I just sent back, and I know he will ship a replacement the same day he gets it back (Can't wait; already miss using my 510/cotton candy duo).

Litecig is always the first name that comes to mind when someone asks where they should order from to switch to vaping. No hesitation there.

Thanks, Shawn!

vapnewb

Sep 17, 2009
Just got my 401 kit and couldn't be happier. Batteries had enough charge for my and my fiancee to vape away for 10 or 15 minutes. These are our first e-cigs, and we are very pleased. Our order did take a few days too long to get here, but the fault there lies with the US postal service, not Shawn. I received his shipping notice early the next day ( we ordered late tuesday night) and finally received it this morning around 9:15. Will be ordering from Shawn again.

ShortyBoo

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Illinois
I just got my second order today, which was a few days faster than my first order. I got 4 attys and 3 bottles of juice, which I'm planning on trying soon. Now if only I could get more black carts for my 510. Well, the atomizers have carts on them, but the white filler stuff is missing, and being new to vaping, I'm kind of at a loss for how to use them without it.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I use fluval in the 901 carts..so yours shouldn't be too different. I got it at a pet supply place and it comes with enough fluval to fill umpty11 dozen carts! I gave some away and still have enough for a year! I got the white..not the charcoal (black). Others here like teabags cut into strips and rolled up to fit! Others use coffee filters. If you read in the DIY and MOD forums you will get a lot of ideas, how to video's and advice.
A new fresh cart is best..but if you need an inbetween order solution..try one of those.

Angelz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2009
Michigan
As an experiment today, I asked the husband for a filter off one of his cigarettes (not a smoked cig, that would be icky beyond words). I took the paper from around it, then sort of pulled it apart a bit so it wasn't so compact, and put it in the cart of my 201 (not real tight; I only used some of the filter), and added juice. It holds a LOT of juice, and works fine. Make sure it's not too snug a fit, if it is the draw will be hard.

** Forgot to add - of course you'll want to cut it down to size. Mine is just about a mm below the top of the cart.

I just got my second order today, which was a few days faster than my first order. I got 4 attys and 3 bottles of juice, which I'm planning on trying soon. Now if only I could get more black carts for my 510. Well, the atomizers have carts on them, but the white filler stuff is missing, and being new to vaping, I'm kind of at a loss for how to use them without it.

Last edited:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Angelz, that's a good solution in a pinch, but I would be a bit leery of the fibers sticking and burning on the coil. Remember the foul taste you get when smoking a cig down to the filter..well double it and perhaps lose your atty!
Plus the fact you are back to buying cigs for the filter..lol Maybe you could find the filters for roll your own.

Angelz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2009
Michigan
Actually I've yet to have the problem of the fibers sticking to the atty, and no, I don't buy smokes, the husband happened to have a pack, but he'll be quitting once those are gone anyway. And yep yep, for sure, I would buy a box of filters from the tobacco shop.

I had a thought earlier, made me chuckle - - imagine the look on the face of a smoker if you bummed a smoke off them, tore the filter off and pitched the smoke, lol. :p

Angelz, that's a good solution in a pinch, but I would be a bit leery of the fibers sticking and burning on the coil. Remember the foul taste you get when smoking a cig down to the filter..well double it and perhaps lose your atty!
Plus the fact you are back to buying cigs for the filter..lol Maybe you could find the filters for roll your own.

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Another satisfied customer. Placed another order with Shawn on Wednesday (September 9th) night for a M201 kit, 2 M201 atomizers and 4 bottles of liquid. Received shipping confirmation Thursday morning, expecting it to arrive Saturday. All previous orders were received two days after shipping. However, no package on Saturday. Normally I wouldn't mind and I'd wait until Monday. Except for the fact that I was leaving on a business trip Monday morning. Sure enough, it arrived Monday afternoon and I had to wait all week...

Got home yesterday and opened up the package -- Shawn threw in an extra bottle of wine liquid, yet to try it. Accidentally sent the wrong flavor for one of the other 4, but that will be resolved on my next order. Great service again, as usual. Everything else arrived as expected.

I'm loving this M201 -- I've been breaking in the atomizer and I swear every puff is better than the last. It's really nice.. it'll be even better when connected to the Vapre 51 I'm sure. :) I'll probably have that in a week (ordered from JD @ TrueSmoker), can't wait.

Thanks again Shawn, you continue to rock!

vt100

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Indiana, USA
Shawn was sick and then celebrating a birthday all when the Vapre51 was arriving for shipment. He got the pre-orders processed the night they came in and continued to handle his regular orders without a hitch! As far as I can tell, Shawn wants to be the best e-cig supplier in the US and he'll achieve that goal through excellent customer service.

cmdrmaxwell

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
The "great place" Ft Hood
i ordered my vapre51 last night and i got my conf# early today. i cant wait for it to get here, i know its just going to rock! i wanted the 510 adapter and Shawn not being satisfied with the ones he got he said he would hook me up when they did come in. i cant argue or find fault in this vendor cuz i always get what i pay for and am happy with it. after i got my 401 kit and the charger went out i contacted Shawn and since they were out of warranty he still sent me a replacement as long as i paid for shipping, i had no problem with that, so i know that i will be happy with my vapre51. keep up the great work!:D

Mastermax

Sep 6, 2009
ok...another great buy from Litecigs. Got my second order from Litecigs, and again...no complaints.. VX2 and M201...Love both of them, now I just have to decide which one gets more time. Love the Coffee flavor and Cappuchino... So, a friend of mine had placed an order with Litecigs, and they sent him a free sample of the Red Wine... well...I traded him some Dr P from another company for the Red Wine,(he did not think it would be tastey....his loss) cus...the Red wine was DELICIOUS!!...But I do have a question Shawn...is it me.....or is it suppose to taste like an Astro Pop.....I dont know...but....I love it...

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
I ordered from Shawn months ago and I had a great experience. I want to order again but before i do, does anyone know if he has a coupon out?

Don't think he has a coupon right now. Last one was during the Labor Day weekend. Even without a coupon, Shawn has some of the best prices out there for US suppliers. Plus, you can't beat his service.. :)

tiiams

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Roswell,NM
Not needed here for sure, I spent weeks reading about e cigs and searching for the best price on e cigs it was my first buy. I wanted a 401 and shawn had it at the lowest price, When it arrived I liked the packing so well I ordered a 510 from him as well.

I am still trying to vap the juice so I can try more, and I want a 51 but need to do other things first.

You will be happy here so go Order now dont wait! I have co-workers I got started vapping and they ordered from Shawn as well.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread