Customer feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporKings_Michelle

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
Oklahoma
Rob you are awsome, thank you so much for the samples. I have to say the ry4 is my favorite now. You have the fastest processing/shipping of anyone ive ever ordered anything from ever! I really wish you could of sent more business cards cause im tierd of having to write down the info for everyone:p. Thanks again

Hey Kipser on your next order if you will put in the comment box for extra business cards we will make sure we put plenty in there for you. I don't vape but I love when Rob uses the RY4. It has an awesome smell. Makes me want to vape just to see if it tastes as good as it smells....lol

Thanks again everyone for the nice compliments. We really appreciate each and every one of you.

Thanks
Michelle

flattyfour

Nov 3, 2009
LA/OC, CA
Rob here at Vaporkings needs to get major props for customer service. After a phone call regarding a minor mistake on packaged items (wrong caps for empty bottles) and a faulty charger, Rob promptly agreed to send out replacement products. I know his town was snowed in recently so I was not expecting a quick delivery. Today I was reassured about his word as the package arrived. These guys will take care of you, order with confidence.

kipser

Jan 25, 2010
Tennessee
Im back more impressed then ever. Had an issue with a 901 battery and an atty, emailed Rob and explained my problem, he asked me to check my charger so I did, I confirmed that it was not my charger and replacements were sent out. Easiest exchange I have ever had. I am about to purchase a joye 510 and found it a little bit cheaper somewhere else but after this, I Know that if I order from Rob I will be taken care of. Kudos to you Rob, Honest businessmen are rare, you have a customer till im able to give up nicotine all together. That $1.25 savings I could of got from the other site doesn't seem like the better deal anymore.

P.S. I promise I did ask for more cards last time :p but its ok I just started making other people write it down for themselves. I just need a VK tee shirt instead.... so Rob when are those gonna be avalible ;P

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I have a complaint. I never remember to ask for business cards. I think they should be added to our order. I keep giving everyone sticky notes with all the info. Seriously. I don't think you could ever find a reason to complain. Rob and Michelle are great people to do business with. I recommend them to everyone even family members. They are the best.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Well I have to say Rob you packed that box nicely not even a scratch to anything or room for movement. Now after a couple of retrys with the AFS I finally got it right. I'm loving your menthol and the thickness is just right for the AFS. I tried some of my other eliquid but it kept flooding the attie. So I clean the AFS with cold filtered water, then blew out the attie. After that I filled the AFS with your menthol eliquid and now its working really good.

There is a small learning curve to it as far as how you vape with it and how you put it together. But once I got it down I just cant help but wonder how I got this far with out it..... lol :) THe GGTS is simply beautiful and well put together. I'm a cr123 3.7v kinda guy... so I will be making another order very soon to get a couple of batteries and a couple of bottles of menthol and black tea.

I cant thank ya enough for such unbelievable customer service. You and your wife are one heck of a team...:)

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
Ast,

You are welcome and I'm glad you are happy with everything!

I'm making some gradual changes to the "backend" on how I handle customer requests/returns. You may all notice that you can no longer reply to order/shipment confirmation emails. This was one reason I got disorganized because it was tough to follow a conversation. I know it was easy for customers to just reply to those emails but it became a task for me trying to keep up with what needed done and be able to easily follow up on it.

Soon I will have a form up that will direct your requests to the appropriate "department" but more so help me keep everything organized where it should be.

Rob

Firegrl

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.geekgods.net
Just wanted to say thank you for filling my order for my first ecig so fast!

Ordered the kr808 starter kit, pcc, and 10 cartomizers very late Thursday night and received them yesterday. And everything still had a charge when it got to me! And you even magically read my mind that I wanted to try the cappuccino flavor in my kit!

Will be ordering from again. Thank you.

Suggestion: anytime you get new cartomizer flavors in, you should include a sample in cartomizer orders!

ultralite

Dec 16, 2009
US
I'm a relatively picky customer but so far, I like Rob and would recommend him to others. I've ordered from VaporKings and one other highly-recommended supplier and I much prefer Rob at VaporKings. It's not that the other is bad per se but he does overcharge on shipping. Rob, on the other hand, is very good with shipping, both cost-wise and promptness, and his prices are very reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread