Status
Not open for further replies.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Thanks for responding and putting up the sticky. I'll re-post my stuff in this thread to get us started.

1) The new "Element" attracts hardcore Halo heads and impulse newbie shoppers. It is a 510 design. Great machine for someone new who wants the transition to be not too drastic as anything to "new" may reduce their perceived chances of getting off analogs. Also it's good for it to not look like an actual cigarette and the 510 black with blue LED look while adding the cool HALO logo and tweaks makes it attractive to the novice.

I'm over that phase though, except the 280 mAH battery and 510 atty/carto so if you ever come out with those I might pick up a couple and I'd definitely LOVE a version of the PCC that accommodates the 280 510 battery and has much larger capacity than the ones currently made. 2000mAh vs standard 1200mAh. Plus they DO look super cool and I'd get one but I just have no 510 regular bats left.

2) 1 and 2 dram glass bottles in blue with glass droppers. Nothing downsizes better when traveling with Halo than little blue dram bottles.

3) We've discussed, but please offer flavored 0 nic juice early next year.

4) New Flavors, we can help test for you, gladly!

5) With the development of the next HALO ECIG, let's have lots of discussion of Johnny's vision of what it should be and do and that discussion could take place in the sticky thread. Or PMs, emails, and such if you wanna stay under the radar with it. Bigger, badder, more powerful but compatible.

BTW, the curved blue tweezers helps messing about with the fluval or whatever fill you use. It looks awesome and is highly functional.

Best regards,
Scott

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
Jay, just a couple of minor suggetions: 1) selling a 510 usb charger, and 2) selling black plastic drip tips. I bought a 510 charger from another supplier, and I have 25 drip tips, so I don't need them. I immediately get rid of the end caps and put a drip tip on my cartomizers just because it's easier to refill. I know you don't want to spread out too much at this point, but these should be relatively easy to add to your inventory. My guess is that these two items would be more for reorders than first orders.

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Hi Player,

We actually have the USB Charger live on the site now. Our Element is fully 510 compatible. :)

We have the Halo branded metal drip tips in stock, and hope to have them on the site this week. We have a bunch of colors to choose from, and they come with wide and narrow openings. Hope this helps :)

jlarsen

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
Helena, MT
A cartomizer refill kit would be nice, to make refilling cartomizers easier. Kits that include a syringe and tops are readily available on other sites for about $4 but I wouldn't want to place an order and pay shipping for only one small item.

One thing I've noticed that sets Halo apart from other sites is that everything is always in stock. A lot of other sites seem to have perpetual problems with 1/3 of their equipment being out of stock at any given time. Before ordering from Halo I viewed EVERY item on the site, and not a single item was out of stock.

I'm anticipating the arrival of my order either today or tomorrow. :)

Just checked the tracking, my Halo order should be in my hand in the next 1-4 hours!

Last edited:

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
I'd like to see the 5 ml bottles have a strip where there is no label. it is impossible for me to see how much is left in the bottles and those labels are attached very well :)

I agree with this one. The sample bottles as well are difficult to see the remaining amount left due to the label.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Hey JB. Dont know if this was every brought up so if i am mentioning a repeat i am sorry. I have no problem paying $20 a bottle for great eliquid. Ever think about a discount if a customer buys three 30ml assorted flavor bottles the cost will be less than $60 dollars? This should be just for the 30 ml bottles and no others. I think your sales may be higher possibly as customers will want the discount if they buy three assorted flavors 30 ml bottles of Halo. Thanks for listening.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
I don't know about the market for it, but I'd love it if Halo would develop a Peach. I've tried around for Peach a lot and just haven't been able to find one that impresses. And I'm convinced there's a market out there for a juice that tastes like Peach Rings in a sea of mediocre Peach flavors.

I was just thinking about this because with the recent new flavors, and how good they all are compared to the flavor markets they target, it seems like Halo is really doing an incredible job of filling a lot of holes in the line-up - and Peach Rings is one flavor where I think there is a hole in the entire market, not just Halo's selection.

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
Great thread here, just saw it for the first time.

Only thing I can add is to bring on some quality atomizers and cartos. 306's and 901's are used by the elite huffers. Cisco's have the best name from what I can see. Also, for Carto's I guess it would be Boge?

I would also love to be able to buy those glass bottles in a smaller size, say 5ml's if they make them. Classy stuff.

Great site and good luck with the biz.

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
I really wish you used either UPS or FedEx for delivery because the USPS really sucks, to be honest. My tracking number said I was supposed to get my package today so I spent the whole day here waiting for it and it never came. The tracking hasn't been updated in over 48 hours and when I called the post office they have no idea where the package is even with the tracking number. They informed me that they don't always scan packages at every stop. o_O Granted, I chose first class postage but they don't always scan whole pallets of packages??? It's not Halo's fault at all...you sent out the order extremely fast...but the USPS is just terrible.

I have a minor nit to pick. I ordered some prefilleds (mainly Prime 15). Don't know who's doing the filling but they're about half empty consistently. If I start off vaping them right out of the box, they're dry ish immediately, something I'm not used to with this system. I added about 12-15 drops before I got it to vape without that dry taste.

Who's filling these? I'd rather blow out a little excess than have to add before I even vape it.

I like getting prefilleds; I'm mostly vaping Prime15 and Tribeca so it makes sense to start off with these, then I don't have to wait for the liquid to saturate the cartomizer. In theory. :)

I wouldn't grouse if only one was like that. They're all like that. Adding a drop to the center of the cart helps along with adding substantial drops of juice around the edges.

Everything else I love. Halo's juices really are a cut above.

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
I have a minor nit to pick. I ordered some prefilleds (mainly Prime 15). Don't know who's doing the filling but they're about half empty consistently. If I start off vaping them right out of the box, they're dry ish immediately, something I'm not used to with this system. I added about 12-15 drops before I got it to vape without that dry taste.

Who's filling these? I'd rather blow out a little excess than have to add before I even vape it.

I like getting prefilleds; I'm mostly vaping Prime15 and Tribeca so it makes sense to start off with these, then I don't have to wait for the liquid to saturate the cartomizer. In theory. :)

I wouldn't grouse if only one was like that. They're all like that. Adding a drop to the center of the cart helps along with adding substantial drops of juice around the edges.

Everything else I love. Halo's juices really are a cut above.

Hi Michelle, We are working to resolve this issue. I think it may be a matter of them drying out quicker than it is them being underfilled. Just wanted to let you know this is a known issue and is being worked on.

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
Great thread here, just saw it for the first time.

Only thing I can add is to bring on some quality atomizers and cartos. 306's and 901's are used by the elite huffers. Cisco's have the best name from what I can see. Also, for Carto's I guess it would be Boge?

I would also love to be able to buy those glass bottles in a smaller size, say 5ml's if they make them. Classy stuff.

Great site and good luck with the biz.

I'd second the smaller glass bottles. Bring back the 15 ml glass bottles ! I've only got one left from the initial beta samples

Coiso

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
Portugal
Hi Michelle, We are working to resolve this issue. I think it may be a matter of them drying out quicker than it is them being underfilled. Just wanted to let you know this is a known issue and is being worked on.

Hey there.

I'm also having an issue with Tribeca, about it going dry before it would be normal. I've tried by now Prime 15 and Tribeca, great great juices expecially Prime 15, but the carto I filled with tribeca only last half of the normal time, and when I refill the carto it only takes about 15 drops, not the usual 20/30 drops. I've allready burnt 2 new cartos with that issue, and on this third one I'm only vaping it until I get any type of dry taste or getting the carto to hot.

Since they're not prefilled I can assume that they're not underfilled, so they're simply drying to fast without really being dry.

The carto with Prime is behaving normally. And I must say, these are some very nice and special juices, well done. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread