Customer Service Issue. Wrong oder shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently received a order from Eastmall that is completly the wrong order. I ordered enought to make the free shipping and free Indulgence 3.7V December offer. I received 175ea 510 cartos, 8 adapters of some sort, and a indulgence 6V kit (2 small 3v batt's).
I had ordered 11 bottles (20ml) liquid, a 1100mah ego-t batt and atty, 2 boxes of 5ea ego-t carts, an 801 kit, 25 801 carto's and 5 801 batt's.
I contacted eastmalls support and received from Selina a e-mail asking "
"Dear, Can you show me the photos? Thanks a lot." I sent the picture requested with a list from the eastmall site of my order. I then received a e-mail from Selina the next day asking
"Dear John, So all the goods are not for you, right? Thanks a lot." I then replied that it was not and sent my order list again.

I've sent now 4 emails with no response!!! What should I do next?? Pay-Pal?? Visa?? I want my order, and I'm going out of town soon and need my vaping supplies. I've been a customer of Eastmall for almost 3 years now. I've had DOA batteries and Doa attys and just let it slide...I'm not letting $164.50 slide!

Last edited:

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
I recently received a order from Eastmall that is completly the wrong order. I ordered enought to make the free shipping and free Indulgence 3.7V December offer. I received 175ea 510 cartos, 8 adapters of some sort, and a indulgence 6V kit (2 small 3v batt's).
I had ordered 11 bottles (20ml) liquid, a 1100mah ego-t batt and atty, 2 boxes of 5ea ego-t carts, an 801 kit, 25 801 carto's and 5 801 batt's.
I contacted eastmalls support and received from Selina a e-mail asking "
"Dear, Can you show me the photos? Thanks a lot." I sent the picture requested with a list from the eastmall site of my order. I then received a e-mail from Selina the next day asking
"Dear John, So all the goods are not for you, right? Thanks a lot." I then replied that it was not and sent my order list again.

I've sent now 4 emails with no response!!! What should I do next?? Pay-Pal?? Visa?? I want my order, and I'm going out of town soon and need my vaping supplies. I've been a customer of Eastmall for almost 3 years now. I've had DOA batteries and Doa attys and just let it slide...I'm not letting $164.50 slide!

I'll bring this to David's attention personally. Send me a PM on here with your email address so that he can look up your support requests and get back to you.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
hey john I sent you a pm I think you have my order and I have yours

If this is the case, I'll give each of you gift certificates for the shipping amounts, plus a little extra from your troubles. I'm glad that it happened by chance that two forum users got each other's orders, and I hope we can get this sorted :(

Annie Miller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
TX USA
I am almost positive I have his, not sure if he has mine though,sounds right though
here is whats was supposed to be in my order
5 510 Cartomizers (Pack of 25)
2 KR808 Cartomizers (Pack of 25) - Color: Black
5 Joye510 Atomizer - Color: Black
4 Adaptors - Adaptors: 801 Batt - 510 Atty
and of course the free indulgence

I had been checking periodically here, to see if anyone posted saying thy got the wrong order, hoping they would not be in outer Mongolia or some such place. oh and I hope it's ok I posted here being a registered supplier and all :unsure:

Well Chris,,, pretty sad I never received a credit for the order I sent to Annie, and I never received the credit for the shipping of the 2nd order back to you as promised by EM. Its been over 2 months and my patience is gone. I now really don't trust EM and will never order from them again. It really sucks that they would treat a 3 yr. customer like that. Until this problem I ordered exclusively From EM....I now have moved on and will be ordering my monthly orders elsewhere. i hate liers and Eastmall is a bunch of cons and I hope others learn from my misfortunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread