The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Customer Service Issue. Wrong oder shipped.

Discussion in 'Eastmall-ecigarette' started by John Thornsbury, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. John Thornsbury

John Thornsbury Full Member

I recently received a order from Eastmall that is completly the wrong order. I ordered enought to make the free shipping and free Indulgence 3.7V December offer. I received 175ea 510 cartos, 8 adapters of some sort, and a indulgence 6V kit (2 small 3v batt's).
    I had ordered 11 bottles (20ml) liquid, a 1100mah ego-t batt and atty, 2 boxes of 5ea ego-t carts, an 801 kit, 25 801 carto's and 5 801 batt's.
    I contacted eastmalls support and received from Selina a e-mail asking "
    "Dear, Can you show me the photos? Thanks a lot." I sent the picture requested with a list from the eastmall site of my order. I then received a e-mail from Selina the next day asking
    "Dear John, So all the goods are not for you, right? Thanks a lot." I then replied that it was not and sent my order list again.

I've sent now 4 emails with no response!!! What should I do next?? Pay-Pal?? Visa?? I want my order, and I'm going out of town soon and need my vaping supplies. I've been a customer of Eastmall for almost 3 years now. I've had DOA batteries and Doa attys and just let it slide...I'm not letting $164.50 slide!

2. John Thornsbury

Also...The online support is Never online!! I've tried everynight since this mis-hap during there so called operator hours and Nothing! Nice service....

3. EMRocks

EMRocks Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2010
    Youngstown, Ohio
    I'll bring this to David's attention personally. Send me a PM on here with your email address so that he can look up your support requests and get back to you.

4. Annie Miller

Annie Miller Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2010
    TX USA
    hey john I sent you a pm I think you have my order and I have yours

5. EMRocks

Sep 27, 2010
    Youngstown, Ohio
    If this is the case, I'll give each of you gift certificates for the shipping amounts, plus a little extra from your troubles. I'm glad that it happened by chance that two forum users got each other's orders, and I hope we can get this sorted :(

6. Annie Miller

Annie Miller Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2010
    TX USA
    I am almost positive I have his, not sure if he has mine though,sounds right though
    here is whats was supposed to be in my order
    5 510 Cartomizers (Pack of 25)
    2 KR808 Cartomizers (Pack of 25) - Color: Black
    5 Joye510 Atomizer - Color: Black
    4 Adaptors - Adaptors: 801 Batt - 510 Atty
    and of course the free indulgence

I had been checking periodically here, to see if anyone posted saying thy got the wrong order, hoping they would not be in outer Mongolia or some such place. oh and I hope it's ok I posted here being a registered supplier and all :unsure:

7. John Thornsbury

Thanks Chris, I sent Annie a message maybe we can fix this. I'll let ya know

8. John Thornsbury

9. EMRocks

Sep 27, 2010
    Youngstown, Ohio
    Fine with me :D

10. John Thornsbury

Well Chris,,, pretty sad I never received a credit for the order I sent to Annie, and I never received the credit for the shipping of the 2nd order back to you as promised by EM. Its been over 2 months and my patience is gone. I now really don't trust EM and will never order from them again. It really sucks that they would treat a 3 yr. customer like that. Until this problem I ordered exclusively From EM....I now have moved on and will be ordering my monthly orders elsewhere. i hate liers and Eastmall is a bunch of cons and I hope others learn from my misfortunes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.