Customer Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambosmurf

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Hudson Valley, NY
I wanted to let everyone know about the customer support at madvapes. I has a small problem with my Vapestack and it needed to be fixed. I was told how to this if I wanted to or to send it back and they would fix it all up for me. Now making mods is one thing, me screwing with the stack is something different so I decided to send it back. Long story short, its on is way home with a brand new switch, post and silicone seal....Cost....ZIP
They stand behind what they sell and do it with pride. They were very upset that this occurred and corrected it as fast as they could.
MadVapes has sent freebies, always shipped super-fast, and for me has always stood behind their products. My number 1 supplier and recommendation to people. Outstanding job guys.....Thanks:toast:
Now for that new mod...f5..f5..f5..f5
RS

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Thanks Rambosmurf we really do appreciate it when we get a mention of good customer service.

f5,f5,f5 = :lol: ..

Rick, who is our newest MadVapes addition, will be working on the acrylic mods in the next few days.. We're doing the Gold ones as dual voltage, blue ones are just going to be 14500 3.7v for now.

We also have yet another new mod that we should be receiving the first 500 of tomorrow but those will be 3.7v for a start until our 5v circuit boards are done :)

thanks again for the kudos..

hoog

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I have nothing but good things to say about Madvapes...had two 2/5 bad carts. once, but didn't bother bugging them for new ones.

Any new coupon codes? I'm am about to put together another order.

coupon code strell is active again. It had expired..

Jord, no pics yet but soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread