Why isn't MadVapes giving me support when necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Hey all;

OK, here's the scoop: I placed my first-ever madvapes order the other day. and it got here Saturday, as expected. Shipping is very fast, par with other A+ retailers...

Problem is, my order is ALL JACKED UP, and I'm unable to get ahold of ***anyone*** at madvapes to help fix the situation. I ordered two matte black 801 LR atties, and they gave me two white/gold ones instead. I also ordered two USB chargers, one for a 401 and one for an 801. Neither of those two chargers were in my package!

Now, I went through the proper channels: I created a support ticket that detailed the situation completely, included my order number and the person responsible for packing my order. I've also tried calling madvapes customer service line during "business hours", and all it does it keep ringing until it eventually cuts me off. Simply put, I haven't even received so much as an e-mail back.

All I want is to make them aware of the issue so that they can resolve the issue and send me the items I paid for. If someone can please explain to me what I'm doing incorrectly, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!! :D

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Maybe they have new help or something.Its only been 1 business day so try not to get to upset.Im sure they will see your post and help you out.
I wasn't upset. I've got many great orders from them and excellent service. I just thought it was odd that this happened to both of us at the same time from them. It's very unusual.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Sorry folks, Unfortunately one of our guys dad passed away over the weekend so we are down a person for a bit.

Will get the errors resolved asap.

Personally I think we need to slow down our shipping process and work on more accuracy.. We typically run at about a 1-2% error rate and it drives me crazy.

hoog

Wow, sorry to hear about that...I had no idea whatsoever. There's been some recent tragedy in my family as well, I totally understand.

fmx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2010
Seattle, WA
hoogie76 said:
Sorry folks, Unfortunately one of our guys dad passed away over the weekend so we are down a person for a bit.

Personally I think we need to slow down our shipping process and work on more accuracy.. We typically run at about a 1-2% error rate and it drives me crazy.

hoog
Really sorry to hear that hoogie. Pass on our condolences to your employee. I got my order today without a hitch.

nowhereman

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Alabama
gallery.tarantulas.us

hoog

:( Our condolences to the family.:(

I think you guys do a good job considering the bits and pieces you ship out !
The occasional error is to be expected.

My condolences as well. Sorry to hear it. I have placed eight orders in the past two months. Shipping isn't exactly speedy now. I had one issue a hello battery that wouldnt allow me to thread down correctly. I have never gotten any free stuff like many on these forms seem to mow and then. Last weeks order I didn't even get the free flashlight. I have two orders I paid priority shipping on both and both were sent to me as a single package. I think there was already an issue with shipping for some time and slowing down the process is never the way to solve it. If you have so many orders hire more help. Again sorry for the tradgy in the employees family. I have pulmonary Fibrosis so I know how the family feels I see it all around me in my own family.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
My condolences as well. Sorry to hear it. I have placed eight orders in the past two months. Shipping isn't exactly speedy now. I had one issue a hello battery that wouldnt allow me to thread down correctly. I have never gotten any free stuff like many on these forms seem to mow and then. Last weeks order I didn't even get the free flashlight. I have two orders I paid priority shipping on both and both were sent to me as a single package. I think there was already an issue with shipping for some time and slowing down the process is never the way to solve it. If you have so many orders hire more help. Again sorry for the tradgy in the employees family. I have pulmonary Fibrosis so I know how the family feels I see it all around me in my own family.
I have ordered probably 15 times from these guys since I started vaping 6 months ago and I have always received my order within 3 days unless I order on saturday evening. One other thing, how does you having pulm. fibrosis have anything to do with losing a family member? Do not get me wrong, I am sympathetic for people with ailments as I have one myself but I do not throw it around while trying to seem empathetic. It just seems like you are looking for people to feel bad for you or something. I am not trying to start anything I just do not like it when people come on here ragging on suppliers when they have not even given the supplier a chance to explain things(at least 2 to 3 days IMO) or when they have a problem and do not even contact them for a possible solution. Also, just so you know there is place on the order form that lets you choose if you want the flashlight or not, maybe you already knew that but just thought there may be a possibility that you did not notice.:2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread