Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Been using this tank for a fair bit now and I keep having the silly vapor lock issue. It will vape fine for a bit and then give me a dry hit. Have tried both the normal.and bubble glass and it happens on both.

Has anyone figured out what to do to solve this?

I still haven't had it happen even once yet, using two of these tanks, but I do experience leakage (through the airholes) that supposedly cannot happen (???).

It's my GoTo tank when I need an "OOMPH!" hit of nic, but it has to sit at my desk due to the wetness, and the fact that it drinks like Otis. They're very much staying in rotation, but never they'll never be a "carry" piece for me.

Sorry about the vapor lock. I hope someone figures it out.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Been using this tank for a fair bit now and I keep having the silly vapor lock issue. It will vape fine for a bit and then give me a dry hit. Have tried both the normal.and bubble glass and it happens on both.

Has anyone figured out what to do to solve this?

I saw this awesome thread started on that subject and it made sense to me. I'm hoping it will help you out:

"Airlock". The true cause of wicking issues and dry hits.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I still haven't had it happen even once yet, using two of these tanks, but I do experience leakage (through the airholes) that supposedly cannot happen (???).

It's my GoTo tank when I need an "OOMPH!" hit of nic, but it has to sit at my desk due to the wetness, and the fact that it drinks like Otis. They're very much staying in rotation, but never they'll never be a "carry" piece for me.

Sorry about the vapor lock. I hope someone figures it out.

Sorry, but I have no solution either. I don't have that particular issue with the DAMM thing, but I DO get kwite annoyed at its guzzling! I fill it and about 27 minutes later, the DAMM thing is nearing empty. :shock:

:wub: to you both ;)

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal

johnpalley

ECF Veteran
    Mar 24, 2010
    boston
    As DPL suggested, contact the manufacturer. Even if they don't sell spares, maybe they'll give you the specs (dimensions) for their o-rings:

https://www.damnvape.com/support/
    Yeah I figured some of you guys already ordered some third party ones and could point me in the right direction. That’s a good idea though i’ll Contact damn vape thanks

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Yeah I figured some of you guys already ordered some third party ones and could point me in the right direction. That’s a good idea though i’ll Contact damn vape thanks

Good luck and keep us posted. We may need some of those in the future! :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld

I haven't needed any yet. I should probably check to see what they included in the packages too.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Thanks, Katya! Saved me the trouble of moving my ....!!!!

:thumbs::toast:

Anytime, love. Anytime.

Now I'm thinking we're all gonna need one of those: :facepalm:

shopping

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread