Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Doesn't this tank (Damn vape Fresia MTL/RL rta) remind you of the Siren? I don't have the Fresia but I have both Siren v1 and v2. The vape is good but I prefer the Dvarw. Any idea how they compare?

A little, but it struck me more to the Go than the Siren. I hope it's more former than latter, simply for the leaking issue (Siren 1, that is).

It's more compact than the Siren, and I'm hoping that helps keep it drier (outside).

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Doesn't this tank (Damn Vape Fresia MTL/RL RTA) remind you of the Siren? I don't have the Fresia but I have both Siren v1 and v2. The vape is good but I prefer the Dvarw. Any idea how they compare?
I’d say similar to the siren2, better flavor, can be a little airier wide open (ymmv ). I don’t have a siren 1, but took side by side puffs on the Fresia and a 22mm siren 2. Siren is on a mech, Fresia on a asmodus. Both are built at about.7-.8ish.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
A little, but it struck me more to the Go than the Siren. I hope it's more former than latter, simply for the leaking issue (Siren 1, that is).

It's more compact than the Siren, and I'm hoping that helps keep it drier (outside).
Every new tank starts on either an Aegis or Aegis mini until it proves not to be weepy or leaky. Fresia is ready to move over to the Colossal to make room for the second Fresia’s test runs

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
Doesn't this tank (Damn Vape Fresia MTL/RL RTA) remind you of the Siren? I don't have the Fresia but I have both Siren v1 and v2. The vape is good but I prefer the Dvarw. Any idea how they compare?

I have Siren v2 and Fresia. I had wicking problem with fresia as you read in this thread but I made another build and installed bubble glass in the morning and right now it works beautifully... I am not sure yet if new build helped or bubble glass...I hope it will last... flavor and draw currently is fantastic... better than Siren's.. but it is worth to mention that I prefer loose MTL...or restricted DL... I do not even try to use proper/true MTL AF settings on Fresia they are as useless as all settings on my Galaxies RTA.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    That's great stuff, Mel - THANKS!

Based on that, I'm semi optimistic that my simple "stuff & shove" method might work out okay. Hopeful, because I REALLY like the looks...

This is a prepped coil (in waiting) on a GoTank. I'm hoping La Fleur is similar to the Go, because I like that one a lot too. It looked like it might be (similar), which contributed to the quick trigger fingers.

Time. It's telling. :)

View attachment 797217

I thought the fresia looked similar to the gotank too (and doggy). Also love the gotank, if it had an extra 0.3mm in its airflow hole it would be perfect (yesssssss, we women are finicky :rolleyes:)

Thanks for the pics @NolaMel - we still love you :wub:

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I have Siren v2 and Fresia. I had wicking problem with fresia as you read in this thread but I made another build and installed bubble glass in the morning and right now it works beautifully... I am not sure yet if new build helped or bubble glass...I hope it will last... flavor and draw currently is fantastic... better than Siren's.. but it is worth to mention that I prefer loose MTL...or restricted DL... I do not even try to use proper/true MTL AF settings on Fresia they are as useless as all settings on my Galaxies RTA.
    I’m at the same on af preference. I should have mentioned I had the bubble glass on

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Have you done much business with VapeSourcing? I heard of a problem recently but I swear I remember ordering from them a long time ago and all was fine.

ETA: I just checked and I see I'm registered there. So, yup, I bought something.

Very little. I think @Katdarling had just one previous order with them. No issues with the order, but not much of a sample to work with. I doubt she'll come in with a "strong' recommendation, but we were okay with our limited experience (knock wood).

If I were buying today, I'd probably go to MyFreedomSmokes and pay a bit more. It would get to you in a few days, while ours should arrive sometime early March.

I think I saw a code (this thread, maybe?) that brought the price to around $25(ish).

I've done prezactly 3 orders with them, and the first, zero prob. Ordered, item received.

The last two orders were for our damm fresia flower tanks, and unfortunately, there's not been communication of any sort. I've chalked it up to the Happy New Year holiday.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    The last two orders were for our damm fresia flower tanks, and unfortunately, there's not been communication of any sort. I've chalked it up to the Happy New Year holiday.

As soon as the party's over, I expect. :party:

YOTP-2019.png

• Agree
    Reactions: DavidOck

muth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    I've done prezactly 3 orders with them, and the first, zero prob. Ordered, item received.

That's interesting. Were they ordered from the US Warehouse page? I would think they'd have Americans working there. But who knows?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    (yesssssss, we women are finicky :rolleyes:)

I'll make a note for future reference, because I had never noticed that. ;):lol:

I like the GoTanks wide open too. I take it this is a good indication when considering whether or not I like the flowers? Hoping SO! :D

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    That's interesting. Were they ordered from the US Warehouse page? I would think they'd have Americans working there. But who knows?

US Warehouse? Perhaps, but in truth,

dunno_zpsa5b1dd85.GIF

Sorry, muth, but items in cart, somehow figuring how to find the credit card, the address, and all the necessito info for an order...... MAYBE?

Yikes, sorry!

muth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    US Warehouse? Perhaps, but in truth,

View attachment 797261

Sorry, muth, but items in cart, somehow figuring how to find the credit card, the address, and all the necessito info for an order...... MAYBE?

Yikes, sorry!
    It's at the top of the home page towards the left, first choice on the menu. When you click/tap that a new page/tab opens up that will say USA Warehouse 24 Hours Dispatch.

U.S.A. warehouse

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I want one, LOL soon. But I paid my mon back some money I had TWO of my loan repayments happen this payperiod, I'm actually grateful for the post because I checked my old bank account balance, and like, I forgot I locked mah keys in the car, etc. Locksmiths are really fairly reasonable for what they DO, but like, they are also somehow expensive. Also, as I watch them I think, "I could do that," and wonder about the tools involved and also note a hide a key is probably the cheapest OPTION but the husband stubbornly REFUSES to give me my other key although he is probably right. Whatever.

The husband is actually TRANSFERRING me money so I can get groceries. I'm trying to picture a situation in which this tank can be classified as "food" and I can think of "Food for thought" and "I hunger for this RTA it looks FUN, and I can also think of "Don't be a financial dummy, Anna, you are IN this situation due to paying back all your DEBTS."

LOL I do get paid Friday though. Also, I don't need an RTA that does BOTH, not unless I want to urge myself into like, getting an RTA that URGES me back to smoking by doing sub0hm.

I am also of the belief that it is hard to like DO both things well so I am seriously curious. LOL we shall see, but not today I am afraid. Or maybe ever.

Ange, you are doing awesome at shinyitis though. Nice thread, LOL.

Anna

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Also, I don't need an RTA that does BOTH, not unless I want to urge myself into like, getting an RTA that URGES me back to smoking by doing sub0hm.

I am also of the belief that it is hard to like DO both things well so I am seriously curious.

I agree, generally you either vape mtl or DL. Then ya get ppl like me, @NolaMel @ScottP and @Katya who like extra airy fairy mtl or RL ;)

What made this RTA stand out for me was its potential for an extremely airy mtl/RL down to tight mtl draw in a MTL style of RTA.

You get the best of both worlds then, all the benefits of a mtl RTA - flavour, low juice consumption etc - yet it can still be airy. Also love how they did it without using airflow restrictors on the deck.

This is why I love the doggy RTA so much - wide open the sjmy is my perfect draw, and yet it's a mtl style of rta

Best of both worlds :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread