Dank Meme Contest - 1st prize is a Cloupor T8 APV - Hosted by The Vapor Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Rules of the Dankest Meme Contest hosted by The Vapor Station - www.vaporstation.com

1. One meme per post.
2. Only one consecutive post at a time (you must wait for someone else to post before posting again).
3. Post as many memes as you can manage before the deadline and your post qualifies, so long as the aforementioned rules are followed.
4. Contest ends on July 14, 2016 at 11:59 PM CST.

1st prize: Cloupor T8 APV.
2nd prize: 30ml The Vapor Station juice, flavor/strength of your choice!

I'll start with some crappy, lazy OC:
69146139.jpg

Last edited:

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
4. Memes must be dank. Non-dank meme posts will be disqualified.
So I am curious and obviously old and out of touch.
I don't actually understand what a dank meme is.

Eric, what is your definition of a dank meme?
I find several definitions with the google search including but not limited to:
  1. a meme that is just really radical, cool, and neat.
  2. A sarcastic term to refer to an old/overdone meme.
  3. A image containing montage parody jokes, MLG, sexual references, Mountain Dew, Doritos and gaming quirks. I don't know what MLG means-have to look it up.
  4. A meme so overused that it becomes annoying.
  5. dank is a slang word from SF bay area that meant 'good ****', it's been around at least a decade.. eventually it just came to mean 'cool' in SF Bay Area Slang. see #6
  6. dank meaning quality, in old-school stoner-speak (can that term be used on ecf?)
Eric, since you are judging this, perhaps your definition and some examples of what you believe is a dank meme would help this old ****** and others with the contest.

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your great aunt. My sympathies to you and your family.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Google search for "examples of memes" for those unfamiliar with the term. You've undoubtedly seen such items in your Facebook feeds.

examples of memes - Google Search

It's been up for a day now and no replies. We might have to revert back to number guessing contests or something if this doesn't pick up any steam today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread