Status
Not open for further replies.

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
On my 2nd day without a vape..

Not really by choice... Basically have every symptom of norovirus (stomach bug)

Don't have time to vape.. Too busy trying to survive

Plus I'm just afraid that the nicotine will make me feel more nauseous & more gross, and make my constant headache even worse

No mood for any flavors.. I think vaping even unflavored would make me hurl

I vape mostly 6mg, with some 3mg thrown in.. Withdrawal hasn't been that bad

Was getting a little too easily agitated yesterday evening

Not ready yet, but good to know that quitting even at these levels is fairly easy..

Still recommend dropping first to something like 0 or 3mg, though... :D

VapinSweetZ

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA.
Feel better bro! health is the most important thing.
Anyway no vaping and no smoking sounds awesome, anytime you're not going back to cigarettes it's a win.

I agree with you completely, I think it's much easier to stop vaping than stop smoking, specially if you got used to low nic levels.
For me the hardest thing about stop vaping it's not even the nicotine craves, it's the enjoyment from this hobby and passion to the "field" :)

I still smoke cigs once in a while (usually when I'm drunk) but it's mostly socially, on day to day basis I don't see myself switching from ecigs to nasty tobacco and chemicals rolled in a paper piece :)

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
get-well-sexy.gif

In the early days I also found it odd ...
I was wearing a "Ego Twist 1000mah" and the Virginia Joyetech (6 and 11mg)
After my concern would running out of battery, resistors or liquids, so I bought more 3 battery ego-t in fasttech, learned to fix resistances and do my own liquid.

As to virginia i like very. Essence "virginia" is the basis of my liquids.

With health should not play, but if you overcome this, will fall in love with vape and never will want to know of analog ...

Desire quick recovery!
(sorry my english)

Rosenec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Buffalo, NY
I had the flu 2 weeks ago, didn't vape for 5 day. During that time I had no withdraw symptoms and thought I would quit. After 5 days with a fever I finally started feeling better, and the craving to vape came back too. Since I'm not ready to quit vaping, I just gave in to the urge and grabbed my mvp2. I figure I'll know when I'm ready to quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread